BREAKING NEWS: Bin Laden may be dead.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I was always hoping we would capture him and then beat him to death with a wiffleball bat. ....

No doubt that this would be a harsh death, but man, it would take a serious set of arms to beat someone to death with a wiffleball bat, wouldn't it? :D

Truth be told, I'd probably die of a heart attack before I could inflict enough damage to kill him first.

Aslo, since I don't view it as a sin to wish death on someone, I'll be glad to tackle the job of executioner for Bin Laden. All I'm asking is that I get a three iron, rather than a wiffleball bat.

Frances

No doubt that this would be a harsh death, but man, it would take a serious set of arms to beat someone to death with a wiffleball bat, wouldn't it? :D

Truth be told, I'd probably die of a heart attack before I could inflict enough damage to kill him first.

Aslo, since I don't view it as a sin to wish death on someone, I'll be glad to tackle the job of executioner for Bin Laden. All I'm asking is that I get a three iron, rather than a wiffleball bat.

Frances

We could tag team him. :lol:

Oh sure - you, being a lot younger, would get to enjoy the majority of the fun. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to use all of those fingernail clippers that have been confiscated at US airports since 9/11.

Frances

Now you're talking. Wiffleball bats and fingernail clippers. Throw in a pair of pliers and blow torch and we could really do some damage.

Last report I heard was that Elvis and Bin Laden were seen together at a McDonald's in Kalamazoo, MI. I'll provide more details as I get them.

That can't be true. Being the patriotic American the King is I'm sure he would take Bin out given the opprotunity. Have you heard Elvis sing the Battle Hymn of the Republic? It would give you chills.