BREAKING NEWS: Bin Laden may be dead.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it is true, but ultimately it won't matter.

Some other Islamic nut in the middle east will take his place and could be as bad or worse as Bin Laden.

I really don't believe it will tear the Al Quaeda organization apart or anything like that, but it would be great if it did.

Very true, but if he really is dead/dying we can kind of feel that justice is finally being served.

Very true, but if he really is dead/dying we can kind of feel that justice is finally being served.

You know that is interesting, I was thinking the same thing. I was always hoping we would capture him and then beat him to death with a wiffleball bat. If he is indeed dead, and I hope he is, he is receiving his just rewards right now and that in itself makes me happy.

I disagree somewhat with the posts above. I am righ there with you that others will step up in his place. If I had somebody in my family killed in the trade center attack then I think I would feel a bit of relief if I knew he was a dead man!

I also think that this would have to be a great moral victory for our troops that so many have forgotten that are over there every day fighting this awful war!

Good points stick1!! While it may not mean anything to us I am sure it means everything to the guys that are there keeping our freedom alive. I try everyday to find a little time to say a prayer for all our troops and ask God to bring them home safe to their families.

While I understand the emotion of the above posts, I think that it is a sin to wish death on anyone, even your worst enemy.

I agree and think that most that posted feel the same way. There is some joy, however in knowing that he is no longer a threat. I can understand how someone would feel if they had a family member that was lost in all this so I don't want to judge them either.Some just deal with sorrow a little different. It may be their way of coping and getting through such a difficult time. My Prayers go out to all that lost family members and may you find peace.