BREAKING NEWS: Bin Laden may be dead.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news and I hope that it is true, I just want solid proof like a pic of his dead body plastered all over the world! I hate to be that cold about another human being, but then again is this maniac human :confused: I also agree that if it is true that it will be a much needed and huge moral boost to our troops that are over there laying it all out for our freedom. Please pray for these guys and gals. They are the true heroes!!

While I understand the emotion of the above posts, I think that it is a sin to wish death on anyone, even your worst enemy.

I guess I'm just not that good of a person.

I wish as much corporeal pain and suffering on that man until he reaches his final destination. Only to find that this was just a warm up.

While I understand the emotion of the above posts, I think that it is a sin to wish death on anyone, even your worst enemy.

Said the same when his number 1 man went down, still feel the same, however you can be happy for someone's passing without only focusing on their demize,... Especially sense it likely saved & spared many...

Great news and I hope that it is true, I just want solid proof like a pic of his dead body plastered all over the world! I hate to be that cold about another human being, but then again is this maniac human :confused: I also agree that if it is true that it will be a much needed and huge moral boost to our troops that are over there laying it all out for our freedom. Please pray for these guys and gals. They are the true heroes!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Excellent post, but I also agree that there will be someone else to step into his shoes if he really is dead or passes away soon.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Excellent post, but I also agree that there will be someone else to step into his shoes if he really is dead or passes away soon.

That is true but i don't know how effective they can be jus bc we have eliminated a huge % of his core peoploe. They will however not stop at trying to terrorize the world, especially America whenever and however they can. I know that there are good and innocent people over there and I hate to say it - I am for beefing up our military that is already ove rthere and just go through it and make the worlds largest parking lot out of the dump!!