Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orioles @ Reds (4/18 - 4/20)

Featured Replies

Just heard on the way to work that Winker has been called up again. I think they should give him the job in right field and see what he can do. Schebler really struggling.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reds no offense two games in a row and waste two good pitching games. Lose 2-1.

 

14 whiffs and two hits.

Cingrani to the DL with an oblique injury.

 

Knew it wasn't good when I saw him in the dugout and not the bullpen.

Winker here to try and jump start the offense? I like the sense of urgency the Reds seem to be putting into things this season. Two game hitting slump and boom ... try something. If nothing else that will help pacify fans who go chicken little on every loss or bad game.

I haven't liked the Reds' hitting approach for years now. They simply do not work the count enough. Lots of first pitch hitting, swinging at pitches out of the zone, not seeing enough pitches.

How far is Garrett gonna fall once the league adjust and his stats adjust? I'm having a hard time projecting his drop off.

How far is Garrett gonna fall once the league adjust and his stats adjust? I'm having a hard time projecting his drop off.

 

It'll be a fairly significant drop. His velocity isn't all that great. Once they start sitting on that fastballit won't be pretty. He won't be awful but nothing like he has been.

It'll be a fairly significant drop. His velocity isn't all that great. Once they start sitting on that fastballit won't be pretty. He won't be awful but nothing like he has been.

 

Typical AJG. If he were a Red Sox though .............

Typical AJG. If he were a Red Sox though .............

 

Excuse me if I don't think Garrett is going to be the next Greg Maddux just because he has had 3 good starts while throwing 91 mph. Check back in July and see if he's putting up a 1.88 ERA.

Excuse me if I don't think Garrett is going to be the next Greg Maddux just because he has had 3 good starts while throwing 91 mph. Check back in July and see if he's putting up a 1.88 ERA.

 

At least 90% of your post about the Reds are negative and everyone knows it. You would have called Don Gullett an average pitcher when he first came up. You would have criticized the trade with the Astros in 71. You would have ridiculed the Reds for trading Frank Duffy to the Giants for a 4th or 5th outfielder. Like i've said previously you have to let 1975 go at sometime.

At least 90% of your post about the Reds are negative and everyone knows it. You would have called Don Gullett an average pitcher when he first came up. You would have criticized the trade with the Astros in 71. You would have ridiculed the Reds for trading Frank Duffy to the Giants for a 4th or 5th outfielder. Like i've said previously you have to let 1975 go at sometime.

 

Those 3 World Series since 2004 have more than made up for anything that happened when I was 5. I'd be glad to talk other teams if anyone talked about anyone besides the Reds. I'm not blinded to the bad moves that the Reds front office makes or the warts on their superstar prospects because I'm not a Reds fan. I can point out plenty on the Red Sox too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.