Orioles @ Reds (4/18 - 4/20)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How far is Garrett gonna fall once the league adjust and his stats adjust? I'm having a hard time projecting his drop off.

It'll be a fairly significant drop. His velocity isn't all that great. Once they start sitting on that fastballit won't be pretty. He won't be awful but nothing like he has been.

It'll be a fairly significant drop. His velocity isn't all that great. Once they start sitting on that fastballit won't be pretty. He won't be awful but nothing like he has been.

Typical AJG. If he were a Red Sox though .............

Excuse me if I don't think Garrett is going to be the next Greg Maddux just because he has had 3 good starts while throwing 91 mph. Check back in July and see if he's putting up a 1.88 ERA.

At least 90% of your post about the Reds are negative and everyone knows it. You would have called Don Gullett an average pitcher when he first came up. You would have criticized the trade with the Astros in 71. You would have ridiculed the Reds for trading Frank Duffy to the Giants for a 4th or 5th outfielder. Like i've said previously you have to let 1975 go at sometime.

At least 90% of your post about the Reds are negative and everyone knows it. You would have called Don Gullett an average pitcher when he first came up. You would have criticized the trade with the Astros in 71. You would have ridiculed the Reds for trading Frank Duffy to the Giants for a 4th or 5th outfielder. Like i've said previously you have to let 1975 go at sometime.

Those 3 World Series since 2004 have more than made up for anything that happened when I was 5. I'd be glad to talk other teams if anyone talked about anyone besides the Reds. I'm not blinded to the bad moves that the Reds front office makes or the warts on their superstar prospects because I'm not a Reds fan. I can point out plenty on the Red Sox too.