Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orioles @ Reds (4/18 - 4/20)

Featured Replies

Hopefully we bounce back from the 3-1 loss last series, I'm hoping!

  • Replies 100
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Sounds like some rain might factor into this series. Hopefully they get a win in the dry one tonight.

@Reds recall RHP Lisalverto Bonilla from Triple-A Louisville; option RHP Sal Romano to Triple-A.

Duvall with a grand slam! 5 RBIs on the night.

 

7-1 good guys.

I think I'm over the Scott Schebler experiment. Bring up Winker and let him play every day.

I think I'm over the Scott Schebler experiment. Bring up Winker and let him play every day.

Yeah I'm about there too.

DuVall is 1-1 With 5 RBI'S. Kind of a wierd stat line.

Yeah I'm about there too.

 

I hate saying it because he's young, we're only 14 games into the season, and he did fine after the Bruce deal last season, but he's clearly not an every day guy.

I hate saying it because he's young, we're only 14 games into the season, and he did fine after the Bruce deal last season, but he's clearly not an every day guy.

 

Yeah I never really thought he was either. He earned the opportunity from the 2nd half of last year and we have no need to rush Winker, but if he's ready they should bring him up for good.

Serviceable Bronson tonight.

 

5 ip, 3 runs, 5 hits, 2 walks, 4 Ks.

First win in 3 years for Bronson.

 

Storen ends it with 3ks on 9 pitches.

That is awesome for Arroyo. He has to feel a ton of satisfaction in getting a big league win after all he has been through.

 

Storen looked nasty in that last inning. His ball was moving all over the place and he threw nothing but strikes.

I think I'm over the Scott Schebler experiment. Bring up Winker and let him play every day.

 

Every position starter had a hit tonight except for Schebler who was 0-5 with 3 strikeouts. Not a good night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.