April 19, 20179 yr Jamie Ramsey @JAMieblog #Reds bullpen has allowed just 1 of their 14 inherited runners to score. That's 7.1% to you and me. Lowest percentage in the Majors.
April 19, 20179 yr Wick Terrell @wickterrell 6m6 minutes ago Since Todd Frazier was traded to CWS: Todd Frazier - 697 PA, .754 OPS, 63 XBH, 0.3 dWAR Eugenio Suarez - 677 PA, .758 OPS, 56 XBH, 0.5 dWAR 0 replies 2 retweets 0 likes Remember when people were upset that the Reds traded Frazier....
April 19, 20179 yr ^ I was just coming to post that. :lol2: http://bluegrasspreps.com/major-league-baseball/explain-again-why-329228.html http://bluegrasspreps.com/major-league-baseball/todd-frazier-traded-318885-page3.html
April 19, 20179 yr Reds rotation vs. Cubs beginning Friday: RHP Tim Adleman LHP Cody Reed RHP Bronson Arroyo :isurrender:
April 19, 20179 yr Reds rotation vs. Cubs beginning Friday: RHP Tim Adleman LHP Cody Reed RHP Bronson Arroyo :isurrender: Reed will beat them.
April 19, 20179 yr Hamilton CF Peraza 2B Votto 1B Duvall LF Suarez 3B Schebler RF Cozart SS Barnhart C Garrett P
April 19, 20179 yr Dude hasn't given up a hit all year...Been outstanding. His walks would concern me over extended innings.
April 19, 20179 yr Reds rotation vs. Cubs beginning Friday: RHP Tim Adleman LHP Cody Reed RHP Bronson Arroyo :isurrender: Reds win 2 out 3 and lose the 3rd one in the late innings.
April 19, 20179 yr I think once we get a couple of the pitchers back healthy they will move Bronson to the bullpen for long relief. Bronson said after last nights start that he is getting fatigued at about 70 to 75 pitches and that he should probably move to long relief if he doesn't start to feel stronger. I would like to see the Reds keep him in the bullpen to be around some of the younger pitchers. Agree.
April 19, 20179 yr His walks would concern me over extended innings. He walked the 1st 2 batters each of his first two outings. Hasn't since.
April 19, 20179 yr If I heard correctly Cody Reed has retired the last 19 guys he's faced. Did anyone else hear that one?
April 19, 20179 yr If I heard correctly Cody Reed has retired the last 19 guys he's faced. Did anyone else hear that one? 21 is what I heard...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.