Military Action in Syria as a Response to use of Chemical Weapons

I thought they had forged a bond in the last month. Am I mistaken in that?

Politics.. When politicians don't like each other, they don't like each other. They may claim the opposite, but it eventually becomes obvious when they open their mouth and speak. They all know how to lie and say the right thing at certain times, yet completely forget that aspect of the lie when they get emotional over something.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics.. When politicians don't like each other, they don't like each other. They may claim the opposite, but it eventually becomes obvious when they open their mouth and speak. They all know how to lie and say the right thing at certain times, yet completely forget that aspect of the lie when they get emotional over something.

I understand that. I just noticed that Rand had been caping up for Trump a lot more than normal and was wondering if it was real. Hasn't McCain come out in support of Trump's bombing of the Syrian base?

I understand that. I just noticed that Rand had been caping up for Trump a lot more than normal and was wondering if it was real. Hasn't McCain come out in support of Trump's bombing of the Syrian base?

It's not real..

To the bolded, from the interview with him I heard earlier he has.

Well this story was awesome too so I thought being you like awesome stories you would love this one. Now if @Wireman would just come below our posts and post "awesome" it would cap off a good Friday. :)

Sometimes, I think that it's worth it to try and participate. Then, I post and I regret I even tried and realize I wasted more of my time. You'd think I would learn.

Sometimes, I think that it's worth it to try and participate. Then, I post and I regret I even tried and realize I wasted more of my time. You'd think I would learn.

Well maybe I was wrong. Maybe I mistook your post( the Awesome post) for something it was not. If so I apologize.

Well maybe I was wrong. Maybe I mistook your post( the Awesome post) for something it was not. If so I apologize.

Did you mistake it for the same thing you were encouraging Wireman to do? If so, why the hostility towards RM? It's okay for someone who always agrees with you to post inflammatory junk, but no one else?

Did you mistake it for the same thing you were encouraging Wireman to do? If so, why the hostility towards RM? It's okay for someone who always agrees with you to post inflammatory junk, but no one else?

I said if I was wrong I apologize.

Okay? :lol2: Doesnt change the fact that you were going at her for the same thing you were encouraging from another poster, simply because she disagrees with you.

I said what I had to say to her, both in this thread and when it got going in the wrong direction I took it to PM. I do not want the forum to shut down because of what it appears was a misunderstanding. She is a big girl and dont need your aid.

I said what I had to say to her, both in this thread and when it got going in the wrong direction I took it to PM. I do not want the forum to shut down because of what it appears was a misunderstanding. She is a big girl and dont need your aid.

Ive known her MUCH longer than you, I'm well aware she doesn't NEED my aid. That's not why I commented anyway. Simply pointing out your glaring hypocrisy.