Military Action in Syria as a Response to use of Chemical Weapons

Chemical weapons were removed. A Nobel Peace Prize was awarded for removal. The fact that chemical weapons still exist and were used is the fault of the Russians. Under the agreement they were supposed to make sure that never happened

Please provide the proof they were removed. Not just statements but actual photos, intel, etc.

My bet is it never happened.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else was going to do it? It needed done and we just happened to have a couple of more than capable ships sitting off the coast to handle the task at hand. We've been involved with what's going on in Syria for quite some time now, so why wouldn't we react especially considering Syria isn't supposed to have chemical weapons in the first place.

Why dont we let someone else handle it for a change, why does it always have to be the US?

We are eliminating threats. Well, we are sending hollow messages to threats. I anticipate eliminating threats at some point though.

Thats my point no real threats were eliminated so all we really did was get some old missles out of inventory. So why did the US. Have to be the one to respond.

You're kidding, right?

You didn't know a Nobel Peace Prize was awarded for the removal of the chemical weapons in Syria?

Let's go over this.

Were ALL the chemical weapons removed? - No, unless these latest weapons used were manufactured since 2013.

Were SOME chemical weapons removed? - Yes!

Do you agree or disagree on those two statements?

Edited by Voice of Reason

That makes more sense.

So did seven year old really say it, or are these the moms views?

I cant answer that. This is a much followed Twitter account. I have seen her tweets before about the war. Whether she or the mom tweeted it its a good perspective coming from a citizen there. Its a good read to go down her and her moms tweets to see what they have said for the past year or so.