Military Action in Syria as a Response to use of Chemical Weapons

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl is linked to ISIS?

:lol2: No. I posted the video of the other Syrian guy who was hammering Obama and praising Trump and some, I think in jest or I hope so, said he was probably ISIS. So I naturally said she was ISIS also cause they said good job to Trump. :)

You didn't know a Nobel Peace Prize was awarded for the removal of the chemical weapons in Syria?

Let's go over this.

Were ALL the chemical weapons removed? - No, unless these latest weapons used were manufactured since 2013.

Were SOME chemical weapons removed? - Yes!

Do you agree or disagree on those two statements?

Yes, I knew it. I think it's ludicrous.

I cant answer that. This is a much followed Twitter account. I have seen her tweets before about the war. Whether she or the mom tweeted it its a good perspective coming from a citizen there. Its a good read to go down her and her moms tweets to see what they have said for the past year or so.

That's fine if it's the moms views, but delivering it like it's coming from the seven year old is #fakenews .

So it is not possible that 500 chemical weapon "bombs" were removed but 20 were hidden away somewhere? No way that could happen, right? Whatever. Believe what you want to believe.

Absolutely it could've happened. Just as likely that no actual chemical weapons were removed. Either way, it was a colossal failure. 3 years later and they're already using chemical weapons again. Lot of good that did.