Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Isaac Humphries going pro?

Featured Replies

According to Evan Daniels, Kentucky's Isaac Humphries is seriously contemplating pursuing professional sports but is still a possibility he returns.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Evan Daniels, Kentucky's Isaac Humphries is seriously contemplating pursuing professional sports but is still a possibility he returns.

 

If he does, it won't be in the NBA I think. Needs a LOT more seasoning before he does that.

Radio talk this morning suggested possibly returning to Australia to play professionally.

If he does, it won't be in the NBA I think. Needs a LOT more seasoning before he does that.

 

I imagine kid is home-sick. If he leaves, I'd bet it's back home to Australia to play for pay there.

Every college underclassmen should declare for the draft under the new rules.

I imagine kid is home-sick. If he leaves, I'd bet it's back home to Australia to play for pay there.

 

What I was thinking. I think there are a couple of different levels of pro league there.

Seems like a nice young man-best wishes no matter what he decides to do!

Every college underclassmen should declare for the draft under the new rules.

 

100% what does it hurt, you go get evaluated and come back to school if the evaluation is bad. No harm in that

Every college underclassmen should declare for the draft under the new rules.

 

Yep. No down side at all.

I'd say he can make a solid living playing at home or nearby in Asia. I'd like for him to stay, but wish him nothing but the best whatever he decides.

Here's the reality.

 

Folks want Bam and Monk and Fox to stay, but wish Humphries all the best in his future endeavors.

Kentucky is setting up for a really bad problem...they aren't going to have any experience or leadership.

Hump caught onto the fact that's he's plan C, who will hopefully, be a final product his senior year and might get 15 mins a game then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.