Bam to enter the NBA Draft and will now hire an agent

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same... I've never questioned his effort, kid plays hard. He's just not that skilled away from the rim.

Needs another year to develop the 12-15-foot jumper. If UK signs the big kid (and they will) Bamba, does Bam move to the 4 to work on his shot?

Bam and Bamba.

Needs another year to develop the 12-15-foot jumper. If UK signs the big kid (and they will) Bamba, does Bam move to the 4 to work on his shot?

Bam and Bamba.

Definitely going to have to develop a short jumper to be successful at the next level. I think he would benefit greatly from another year at UK.

Bam and Bamba.

That would be an awesome interior duo. Fingers crossed.

Definitely going to have to develop a short jumper to be successful at the next level. I think he would benefit greatly from another year at UK.

Seems like he has pretty decent form, just needs better "touch".

Bam and Bamba.

That definitely would be a "Bam Bam". :banana:

Broadcast teams wold have a good time with that angle.

Does anybody think this would turn Bamba away from UK? Correct me if I'm wrong but if Bam stays they may have to split PT. I guess that's Cal's specialty, but I think an 18 year old whose being told how good he is constantly would like to walk into a program where he could start and play 30+ right away.

Does anybody think this would turn Bamba away from UK? Correct me if I'm wrong but if Bam stays they may have to split PT. I guess that's Cal's specialty, but I think an 18 year old whose being told how good he is constantly would like to walk into a program where he could start and play 30+ right away.

Not in the least. One at the 4, the other at the 5.

Looks to me like the Cats will have Humphries, Gabriel, and a freshman. You wanna put title hopes in those three?

Where to you get that?

They'll have Humphries, Gabriel, SKJ, Wynard, Richards, Washington, and Vanderbilt. The also have a very good shot at Bamba. Where exactly is the need?

I very much hope he comes back, and I think he would really benefit from it. Because right now, I don't trust him taking a shot in which he can't feel the rim on his palm.

Would you turn down the guarantee of making multi-millions of $$ at the age of 18?