Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Higgins Speaks Out

Featured Replies

NO way that's possible. Has to be the referee's fault. :cool:

 

NOBODY is better than U.K., nobody.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody been charged in this case yet. Shouldn't be hard to track these potential murderers down.

Anybody been charged in this case yet. Shouldn't be hard to track these potential murderers down.

 

I doubt anyone who threatened to kill the guy would've actually gone through with it, it's one thing to be angry and say you're gonna hurt the poor guy or his family, but it's another thing to actually go through with it. Angry people make stupid mistakes, hopefully this doesn't ruin someone's life. It's just a game.

 

I understand the law enforcement have to take this seriously, hopefully they just set an example with this situation so it prevents it from happening in the future.

I doubt anyone who threatened to kill the guy would've actually gone through with it, it's one thing to be angry and say you're gonna hurt the poor guy or his family, but it's another thing to actually go through with it. Angry people make stupid mistakes, hopefully this doesn't ruin someone's life. It's just a game.

 

I understand the law enforcement have to take this seriously, hopefully they just set an example with this situation so it prevents it from happening in the future.

 

If someone called and threatened him and his family they absolutely deserve to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

 

A person who would do such a thing after a game has serious issues and needs serious help.

If the FBI were called in on every time someone yelled " I'm gonna kill you " their case load would go up drastically . I dont doubt some drunk hacked off fan said " I'm gonna kill you" but I dont think they meant it . They were just being stupid . Lot of real criminals and gangs etc for the FBI to worried about this goofy stuff.

If the FBI were called in on every time someone yelled " I'm gonna kill you " their case load would go up drastically . I dont doubt some drunk hacked off fan said " I'm gonna kill you" but I dont think they meant it . They were just being stupid . Lot of real criminals and gangs etc for the FBI to worried about this goofy stuff.

 

Defending the ignorance... smh

It was over the top and stupid to call him , but FBI involvement was ignorant also . A better use of time would have been the FBI investigating his bank deposits after his robberies . The guys a bigger crook than any of the 7 potential murderer's .

  • Author
It was over the top and stupid to call him , but FBI involvement was ignorant also . A better use of time would have been the FBI investigating his bank deposits after his robberies . The guys a bigger crook than any of the 7 potential murderer's .

 

:lol2:

You think all refs , 100% of them , are on the up and up you deserve to be laughed at .......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You think all refs , 100% of them , are on the up and up you deserve to be laughed at .......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

No, 100% of your posts deserve to be laughed at :lol2:

Please put me on ignore , I'll do the same to you . Thanks and have great BGP's day to you .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.