John Higgins Speaks Out

TheDeuce

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody been charged in this case yet. Shouldn't be hard to track these potential murderers down.

I doubt anyone who threatened to kill the guy would've actually gone through with it, it's one thing to be angry and say you're gonna hurt the poor guy or his family, but it's another thing to actually go through with it. Angry people make stupid mistakes, hopefully this doesn't ruin someone's life. It's just a game.

I understand the law enforcement have to take this seriously, hopefully they just set an example with this situation so it prevents it from happening in the future.

I doubt anyone who threatened to kill the guy would've actually gone through with it, it's one thing to be angry and say you're gonna hurt the poor guy or his family, but it's another thing to actually go through with it. Angry people make stupid mistakes, hopefully this doesn't ruin someone's life. It's just a game.

I understand the law enforcement have to take this seriously, hopefully they just set an example with this situation so it prevents it from happening in the future.

If someone called and threatened him and his family they absolutely deserve to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

A person who would do such a thing after a game has serious issues and needs serious help.

• 1 month later...

If the FBI were called in on every time someone yelled " I'm gonna kill you " their case load would go up drastically . I dont doubt some drunk hacked off fan said " I'm gonna kill you" but I dont think they meant it . They were just being stupid . Lot of real criminals and gangs etc for the FBI to worried about this goofy stuff.

If the FBI were called in on every time someone yelled " I'm gonna kill you " their case load would go up drastically . I dont doubt some drunk hacked off fan said " I'm gonna kill you" but I dont think they meant it . They were just being stupid . Lot of real criminals and gangs etc for the FBI to worried about this goofy stuff.

Defending the ignorance... smh

It was over the top and stupid to call him , but FBI involvement was ignorant also . A better use of time would have been the FBI investigating his bank deposits after his robberies . The guys a bigger crook than any of the 7 potential murderer's .

It was over the top and stupid to call him , but FBI involvement was ignorant also . A better use of time would have been the FBI investigating his bank deposits after his robberies . The guys a bigger crook than any of the 7 potential murderer's .

:lol2: