Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Higgins Speaks Out

Featured Replies

Where is the ignore feature located ? Hopefully still able to be used .

  • Replies 90
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the ignore feature located ? Hopefully still able to be used .

 

Account

Settings

Edit Ignore List

Account

Settings

Edit Ignore List

 

Or you can just click on the member you want to ignore, click view profile, and click add to ignore list.

Can't we all just get along?

Or you can just click on the member you want to ignore, click view profile, and click add to ignore list.

 

Thanks. I flunked out of mod school. :down:

Thanks. I flunked out of mod school. :down:

 

 

You wouldn't study.

Can't we all just get along?

I didnt get personal with anyone , Mr/Mrs knowitall chose to.

The people that made the death threats need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. To say otherwise is silly IMO.

So everyone at all times , 100% of the time , when the words are uttered " I'm gonna kill you" the FBI should be called in , a months long investigation should ensue and charges filled ? I'm all for following serious death threats , I dont take it lightly , but some discretion should be used in determining whats a serious threat and whats a bunch of irrational , drunk , dumb basketball fans . Would you say that moron who held up a bloody head of Ole Trump be federally prosecuted ? Carry on , prob not going to change any minds , and none of us really know the content of the voice mails .

After listening to the messages, I'm not sure anyone will get charged with anything. Possibly threatening communications or something like that but I didn't hear anything that made me feel he was in imminent danger.

Well I listened again and realized that they were heavily edited. So maybe they are much worse than these edits.

  • Author

I'm sure they didn't really mean it.

I'm a bad fan. I had no idea who John Higgins was until I read this thread. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.