Phillies @ Reds (4/3 - 4/6)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up being a much better day weather wise yesterday than I had thought. We were able to take in the parade, and the little man lasted almost 6 full innings at the game.

And of course he got his first Reds hat...

[ATTACH]61142[/ATTACH]

How did he take to it? Looks like he didn't mind it being on.

Ended up being a much better day weather wise yesterday than I had thought. We were able to take in the parade, and the little man lasted almost 6 full innings at the game.

[ATTACH]61142[/ATTACH]

Atta boy!!!

[ATTACH]61142[/ATTACH]

That is just too precious!!! What a little cutie !!!

I have zero faith that tonight's game gets played.

Seems like each of the last 3-4 years we have pretty good weather on Tuesday after Opening Day and then all hell breaks lose on Wednesday night when they are set to play again.

Forecast certainly doesn't look good for this evening or tomorrow.

I'll be making my 1st trip to PNC Ballpark this coming Tuesday when the Reds are in town. The Reds are 6-0 in Pittsburgh when I'm in attendance, but all of those wins were at Three Rivers Stadium. How many of you have ever been to PNC Ballpark? Anything I have to check out while I'm there?

I'll be making my 1st trip to PNC Ballpark this coming Tuesday when the Reds are in town. The Reds are 6-0 in Pittsburgh when I'm in attendance, but all of those wins were at Three Rivers Stadium. How many of you have ever been to PNC Ballpark? Anything I have to check out while I'm there?

I have been there once a few years ago and thought it was a very nice park. We didn't really do anything special while there, so unfortunately I don't really have any recommendations for you. Hope you enjoy the trip and get us a W.

I've been to a lot of stadiums but ever to PNC, unfortunately. It's on my list of stadiums since it's so close. Have a great time!