Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies @ Reds (4/3 - 4/6)

Featured Replies

Lineup is posted. Can a mod fix the spacing in the title. Thanks.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the game gers rain shortened the Reds lose. If not Reds win.

Lineup is posted. Can a mod fix the spacing in the title. Thanks.

 

Really bad omen for this year HT. I may have to change my prediction that we don't stay under 100 loses because of this.

Really bad omen for this year HT. I may have to change my prediction that we don't stay under 100 loses because of this.

 

I'm confident they get to 70 wins.

 

Side note, what kind of craft selection they have at the park this year?

  • Author
Really bad omen for this year HT. I may have to change my prediction that we don't stay under 100 loses because of this.

 

Hey I'm trying to get some cardio in and type on my phone at the same time. Had to beat plantman to it.

I'm confident they get to 70 wins.

 

Side note, what kind of craft selection they have at the park this year?

 

I honestly have zero idea. They don't even tell us what we are specifically carrying until we get to the ballpark. I'd imagine they'll have some good craft selections on tap at Bootleggers and the long bar on the 3rd base line.

  • Author

C. Trent Rosecrans‏Verified account @ctrent

From Elias via #Reds: Reds’ average age for 25-man roster (26 years, 355 days) is the youngest in MLB. , Padres next (27 years, 6 days).

  • Author

Hamilton 8

Peraza 4

Votto 3

Duvall 7

Suarez 5

Schebler 9

Cozart 6

Barnhart 2

Feldman 1

2-0 top of 1st. When is Football season?

Good lord. This is awful.

This is the best Redlegs had for opening day? Just first game jitters, just first game jitters, just first game jitters.......jeeeez.

2-0 top of 1st. When is Football season?

 

Delete

We aren't even 4 innings into the season yet and the TV announcers are already talking about trading Cozart lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.