Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga / North Carolina (NCAA Championship) Predictions

NCAA Championship Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Championship Who wins?

    • Gonzaga (37-1)
      45%
    • North Carolina (32-7)
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

All we'll hear about the next two days is how great UNC is playing, but are they really? UNC may very well win, but the Zags are operating better right now.

 

How can you tell. UNC has had the tougher road to the final than Gonzaga and they've got heart and grit.

 

Excuse me while I :puke: for defending the Heels.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you tell. UNC has had the tougher road to the final than Gonzaga and they've got heart and grit.

 

Excuse me while I :puke: for defending the Heels.

UNC has without a doubt had the tougher path. Not even debatable. But they are just barely scraping and not executing with a high level of proficiency right now. They are without a doubt a better team than Gonzaga, but I like the way the Zags are playing right now more than UNC.

Gonzaga in route to the National Championship

 

SDSU, Northwestern, West Virginia, Xavier, South Carolina-- What a path to the championship game.

 

Wichita ST, UCLA and UNC are tougher than anyone they've played.

 

I have to go UNC here.

Gonzaga in route to the National Championship

 

SDSU, Northwestern, West Virginia, Xavier, South Carolina-- What a path to the championship game.

 

Wichita ST, UCLA and UNC are tougher than anyone they've played.

 

I have to go UNC here.

 

No clue what Wichita St and UCLA have to do with it

Gonzaga 78-74.

538 gives Gonzaga a 62% chance to win.

 

Of course, 538 didn't fair well in November. I'm saying that UNC has a 62% chance to win but I'm hoping for a college basketball Brexit- style victory for the Zagsters.

Of course, 538 didn't fair well in November. I'm saying that UNC has a 62% chance to win but I'm hoping for a college basketball Brexit- style victory for the Zagsters.

 

538 gave him a 1 in 3 chance of winning late in early November, the rest of the world gave him a snowballs chance

snowballs_chance_in_hell_lg_clr.gif

Gonzaga will be the first team in the AP era to play in the National Championship without having previously played an AP Top 10 team.

Gonzaga will be the first team in the AP era to play in the National Championship without having previously played an AP Top 10 team.

 

In fairness, Arizona and (I think) Florida were ranked in the top 10 at times during the season, just not when they played. Their route to the title game was relatively easy though.

Unfortunately the Heels roll in this one. I'll be pulling for the Zags to win their first title though.

UNC went 6 minutes agaainst UK without a FG and the last 5:30 against Oregon without a FG and still won both. Watchout if they can figure out how to end those types of droughts. I pick UNC to win it all, hopefully Zags keep hitting from three land.

UNC went 6 minutes agaainst UK without a FG and the last 5:30 against Oregon without a FG and still won both. Watchout if they can figure out how to end those types of droughts. I pick UNC to win it all, hopefully Zags keep hitting from three land.

 

 

I concur on all accounts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.