Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Duke Roster

Featured Replies

Duval just committed to the Blue Devils.

 

And just like that, Duke is back to being a contender.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated:

 

Trevon Duval

Grayson Allen

Wendell Carter

Gary Trent, Jr

Marques Bolden

Alex O' Connell

Jordan Tucker

Javin DeLaurier

TREVON!!!!

 

One of my favorite PGs in the past 5 years. Kid is a stud...

  • Author

Glad he got Duval, was beginning to think Coach was getting off his game after losing Knox to UK.

 

Can anyone think of Duke ever losing a recruit that came down to UK/Duke other than Knox? Patrick Patterson maybe? I don't think any of the players Cal has sent to the NBA were in the final 2 recruiting(between Duke and UK), may be wrong. I know recently Cal lost both Bolden and Kennard to Duke. Afraid losing Knox, even if he signs Bamba will be the difference of losing the title to UK this year. Don't know anything about the Tucker kid they signed

Glad he got Duval, was beginning to think Coach was getting off his game after losing Knox to UK.

 

Can anyone think of Duke ever losing a recruit that came down to UK/Duke other than Knox? Patrick Patterson maybe? I don't think any of the players Cal has sent to the NBA were in the final 2 recruiting(between Duke and UK), may be wrong. I know recently Cal lost both Bolden and Kennard to Duke. Afraid losing Knox, even if he signs Bamba will be the difference of losing the title to UK this year. Don't know anything about the Tucker kid they signed

 

Wasn't John Wall high on the Duke list? Maybe #2?

 

They both go after the same prospects so sometimes they will get one and sometimes they won't. It's the way the game goes.

Jeter has transferred to Arizona.

Jeter has transferred to Arizona.

 

Definitely much closer to home. I'm happy for him. I hope it works out for him. I always liked him. He couldn't stay out of foul trouble to stay on the court but I liked him. Seemed like a high energy kid.

  • Author
Jeter has transferred to Arizona.

 

This kid will eventually be a high first round or lottery pick,hated to see K lose him

This kid will eventually be a high first round or lottery pick,hated to see K lose him

 

He has shown 0 flashes of even being a 2nd round pick. What makes you think that he will be a first rounder?

This kid will eventually be a high first round or lottery pick,hated to see K lose him

 

Seriously??? Don't EVER see that happening, you looking through your DUKIE colored glasses???

Seriously??? Don't EVER see that happening, you looking through your DUKIE colored glasses???

 

I don't think his Dukie colored glasses have anything to do with his thoughts on Jeter. No one else who roots for Duke thinks that Jeter has shown himself to be an NBA draft pick let alone a lottery pick.

  • Author
Seriously??? Don't EVER see that happening, you looking through your DUKIE colored glasses???

 

Everyone wanted this kid coming out of high school and he saw limited time on the floor with Duke for whatever reason(his play,injuries, K's doghouse). He still has 3 years eligibility left I believe and will prove to be a high NBA selection before that time is up. Going to a good Coach and system. Time will tell

Everyone wanted this kid coming out of high school and he saw limited time on the floor with Duke for whatever reason(his play,injuries, K's doghouse). He still has 3 years eligibility left I believe and will prove to be a high NBA selection before that time is up. Going to a good Coach and system. Time will tell

 

He only has 2 years of eligibility left. I hope he does end up a lottery pick but I haven't seen anything from him to suggest that he is destined to be a lottery pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.