Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Duke Roster

Featured Replies

Sounds like Duke has quickly gotten involved with 4 star wing Jordan Tucker. #77 overall in the class. Considering Duke, Syracuse, Indiana, Georgia Tech, Nova and Oregon.

 

Trying to go to plan B after losing out on Knox.

 

 

I'm still surprised myself. I mean Jabari Parker, Justice Winslow, Brandon Ingram, and Tatum was a pretty good run on the wing, I figured Knox would be next in line.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Duke still a recruit from EKU.

Didn't Duke still a recruit from EKU.

No totally sure, but I highly doubt duke "stole" a recruit from EKU. I could see it going the other way though. That's like saying Alabama football stole a recruit from EKU. When has that ever happened??

No totally sure, but I highly doubt duke "stole" a recruit from EKU. I could see it going the other way though. That's like saying Alabama football stole a recruit from EKU. When has that ever happened??

 

No, that's exactly how it happened. The kid was set to sign with EKU and Duke swooped in at the last minute and stole him.

No, that's exactly how it happened. The kid was set to sign with EKU and Duke swooped in at the last minute and stole him.

 

Wow! I am dead wrong then.

Who is this kid?

 

I see now.... Goldwire, a 3 star PG. I didn't know Duke went after 3 star players. He just hit the lottery with all of the departures from Duke. They seem desperate now. I hope the kid gets a chance to hit floor in Durham.

Wow! I am dead wrong then.

Who is this kid?

 

There's an article somewhere where the kid talked about it. Even he was in shock that Duke actually offered. He said he basically had no choice but to take it at that point.

There's an article somewhere where the kid talked about it. Even he was in shock that Duke actually offered. He said he basically had no choice but to take it at that point.

As much as I hate Duke, I couldn't turn that down either. You know that kid has dreamed of playing on the BIG stage, and that just may come true.

As much as I hate Duke, I couldn't turn that down either. You know that kid has dreamed of playing on the BIG stage, and that just may come true.

 

His comments made it sound like he was stunned. Almost like he was saying "I can't believe they offered me...but since they did..."

  • Author
Didn't Duke still a recruit from EKU.

 

Does this mean that not only did they lose Knox, but Duval as well? Wasn't he the prized PG in the Class? Have heard nothing about him, assumed he signed elsewhere. Losing Knox was a huge loss for K

I honestly didn't even know Duke had a player named Frank Jackson.

 

Well, that's what happens when you spend your time focusing on Grayson Allen.

Sounds like Duke has quickly gotten involved with 4 star wing Jordan Tucker. #77 overall in the class. Considering Duke, Syracuse, Indiana, Georgia Tech, Nova and Oregon.

 

He visits tomorrow. I halfway expect him to commit tomorrow.

Does this mean that not only did they lose Knox, but Duval as well? Wasn't he the prized PG in the Class? Have heard nothing about him, assumed he signed elsewhere. Losing Knox was a huge loss for K

 

Duvall hasn't committed yet. Most folks believe he is waiting on Frank Jackson's decision. We shall see, I guess.

Saying Duke stole Goldwire is like saying UK stole Kevin Knox. I get that you guys hate Duke but at least get your verbs right.

Well, that's what happens when you spend your time focusing on Grayson Allen.

 

There literally was no other reason to watch the Blue Devils last season

There literally was no other reason to watch the Blue Devils last season

 

Okay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.