Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017-18 Duke Roster

Featured Replies

I kind of will be too. Especially now.

 

Will be as well--I wonder if this signals that K found out Bamba's landing elsewhere, and had another conversation with Bolden??

  • Replies 150
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will be as well--I wonder if this signals that K found out Bamba's landing elsewhere, and had another conversation with Bolden??

 

It's definitely possible although I'll add that is has been reported that Bolden's mom is largely responsible for him attending Duke I'd imagine she is responsible for him not transferring. I'd love to know the whole real story of the last 48 hours but I guess we'll never know.

Luke Kennard to the NBA.

 

Got the notification. Said some curse words. Hate it.

Got the notification. Said some curse words. Hate it.

 

The Duke crazies are all over social media killing him about it. :no:

 

So embarrassing. You don't come back when you are projected first round. That doesn't make sense.

  • Author

So what does the roster look like as of now for next season? Been kinda hard to keep up with all the coming and goings.

Frank Jackson declaring but no agent.

 

If he goes then they absolutely have to get Trevon Duval.

So what does the roster look like as of now for next season? Been kinda hard to keep up with all the coming and goings.

 

Bolden

Allen

Trent, Jr

Carter

O'Connell

DeLaurier

Vrankovic

White

Robinson

Besser

 

Frank Jackson declared but didn't hire an agent. I'd guess he'll be back but we shall see.

 

Duval and Knox are considered Duke leans at the moment. I think Knox makes his decision today.

Bolden

Allen

Trent, Jr

Carter

O'Connell

DeLaurier

Vrankovic

White

Robinson

Besser

 

Frank Jackson declared but didn't hire an agent. I'd guess he'll be back but we shall see.

 

Duval and Knox are considered Duke leans at the moment. I think Knox makes his decision today.

 

I thought I read Knox's dad had said he wasn't deciding until the 1st week of May....That was a week or so ago though, so could've changed. I think they land Duval. Feel like Knox is gonna end up at UNC.

I thought I read Knox's dad had said he wasn't deciding until the 1st week of May....That was a week or so ago though, so could've changed. I think they land Duval. Feel like Knox is gonna end up at UNC.

 

Okay. I was thinking the date had changed but I wasn't sure.

Adam Zagoria‏ @AdamZagoria 6m6 minutes ago

 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Duke's Frank Jackson sign w/ an agent. "I think he's gonna get drafted in the first round" - @franfraschilla

I honestly didn't even know Duke had a player named Frank Jackson.

I honestly didn't even know Duke had a player named Frank Jackson.

 

Surprising considering he's one of their best players.

Sounds like Duke has quickly gotten involved with 4 star wing Jordan Tucker. #77 overall in the class. Considering Duke, Syracuse, Indiana, Georgia Tech, Nova and Oregon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.