2017-18 Duke Roster

All In

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be as well--I wonder if this signals that K found out Bamba's landing elsewhere, and had another conversation with Bolden??

It's definitely possible although I'll add that is has been reported that Bolden's mom is largely responsible for him attending Duke I'd imagine she is responsible for him not transferring. I'd love to know the whole real story of the last 48 hours but I guess we'll never know.

• 3 weeks later...
So what does the roster look like as of now for next season? Been kinda hard to keep up with all the coming and goings.

Bolden

Allen

Trent, Jr

Carter

O'Connell

DeLaurier

Vrankovic

White

Robinson

Besser

Frank Jackson declared but didn't hire an agent. I'd guess he'll be back but we shall see.

Duval and Knox are considered Duke leans at the moment. I think Knox makes his decision today.

Bolden

Allen

Trent, Jr

Carter

O'Connell

DeLaurier

Vrankovic

White

Robinson

Besser

Frank Jackson declared but didn't hire an agent. I'd guess he'll be back but we shall see.

Duval and Knox are considered Duke leans at the moment. I think Knox makes his decision today.

I thought I read Knox's dad had said he wasn't deciding until the 1st week of May....That was a week or so ago though, so could've changed. I think they land Duval. Feel like Knox is gonna end up at UNC.

I thought I read Knox's dad had said he wasn't deciding until the 1st week of May....That was a week or so ago though, so could've changed. I think they land Duval. Feel like Knox is gonna end up at UNC.

Okay. I was thinking the date had changed but I wasn't sure.

• 2 weeks later...