Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Players Bolus Tournament

Featured Replies

In between the inflated gate fee and the crazy trailer park fight there was some decent basketball played. NKY young men who made all tournament with brief observations:

 

Dieonte Miles

Walton So.--Dominant at times, had to have a triple double in the game I saw.

 

Tyler Fleek

CCH SO.--Unfair. Looks as if Cov Cath has another good one.

 

Zach Clinkenbeard

Walton Jr.--Bigger than I remember, smart and unselfish.

 

Chris McNeil

Cooper Jr.--Two words, pick/roll. Looked really quick.

 

Garret Jones

Walton--can flat out shoot it.

 

Tanner Craddock

Conner Jr.--Seemed like he scored when he wanted

 

Gage Ashcraft

Ryle Fr.--Surprisingly versatile. Real range with the 3 ball.

 

Garrison Williams

Cooper Fr.--Consistent shooter. Fearless attacking the rim.

 

Devion McClendon

Lloyd So.--WENT AROUND EVERYONE.

 

One of the big takeaways from the games I saw. Walton is going to be very, very good.

Walton is going to be very, very good.

 

*Walton is already very, very good.

My son played against Fleek several times during Jr. High and he was always the best player on the court. He will be a force to be reckoned with the next 2 yrs.

Agree that Fleek is a nice player but not sure he gets many meaningful minutes next season at CCH. Ahead of him will be Walter, AJ Mayer, M. Mayer , Davin, Thelen... not to mention CJ as possible 3. Scary that in his senior season he may not even start with Thelen, Davin, M.Mayer ahead of him. It is a shame as he has all-region talent level but not sure he gets a chance to fully display it. Great kid as well.

I thought Fleek was just a sophomore this season. My, how loaded CCH is these days.

*Walton is already very, very good.

I mean, they're alright. Saw them, play Augusta and got down by 12 to start the game and ended up winning by like 20. They're good but "very, very good" is a stretch.

Agree that Fleek is a nice player but not sure he gets many meaningful minutes next season at CCH. Ahead of him will be Walter, AJ Mayer, M. Mayer , Davin, Thelen... not to mention CJ as possible 3. Scary that in his senior season he may not even start with Thelen, Davin, M.Mayer ahead of him. It is a shame as he has all-region talent level but not sure he gets a chance to fully display it. Great kid as well.

 

 

Fleek is a 4.

Jack D is a wing.

I thought Fleek was just a sophomore this season. My, how loaded CCH is these days.

 

Fleek is a soph.

I only saw Miles 1 game this yr so I'm no expert but I thought he looked very raw offensively. Before I knew he was only a soph I thought, I hope this kid is young because he has a lot of potential. Only being an upcoming junior he will be a force if he continues to develop in the 8th region. His defensive presence and rebounding alone make him a force but if his offense catches up with his defense, watch out. I hope he does, could make the 8th real interesting next season.

How much were the gate fees?

How was Leevi Dunaway?

I wanna hear more about the Trailer Park fight.

I wanna hear more about the Trailer Park fight.

 

LOL

I only saw Miles 1 game this yr so I'm no expert but I thought he looked very raw offensively. Before I knew he was only a soph I thought, I hope this kid is young because he has a lot of potential. Only being an upcoming junior he will be a force if he continues to develop in the 8th region. His defensive presence and rebounding alone make him a force but if his offense catches up with his defense, watch out. I hope he does, could make the 8th real interesting next season.

 

Your assessment is spot on.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.