NKY Players Bolus Tournament

In between the inflated gate fee and the crazy trailer park fight there was some decent basketball played. NKY young men who made all tournament with brief observations:

Dieonte Miles

Walton So.--Dominant at times, had to have a triple double in the game I saw.

Tyler Fleek

CCH SO.--Unfair. Looks as if Cov Cath has another good one.

Zach Clinkenbeard

Walton Jr.--Bigger than I remember, smart and unselfish.

Chris McNeil

Cooper Jr.--Two words, pick/roll. Looked really quick.

Garret Jones

Walton--can flat out shoot it.

Tanner Craddock

Conner Jr.--Seemed like he scored when he wanted

Gage Ashcraft

Ryle Fr.--Surprisingly versatile. Real range with the 3 ball.

Garrison Williams

Cooper Fr.--Consistent shooter. Fearless attacking the rim.

Devion McClendon

Lloyd So.--WENT AROUND EVERYONE.

One of the big takeaways from the games I saw. Walton is going to be very, very good.

Agree that Fleek is a nice player but not sure he gets many meaningful minutes next season at CCH. Ahead of him will be Walter, AJ Mayer, M. Mayer , Davin, Thelen... not to mention CJ as possible 3. Scary that in his senior season he may not even start with Thelen, Davin, M.Mayer ahead of him. It is a shame as he has all-region talent level but not sure he gets a chance to fully display it. Great kid as well.

Agree that Fleek is a nice player but not sure he gets many meaningful minutes next season at CCH. Ahead of him will be Walter, AJ Mayer, M. Mayer , Davin, Thelen... not to mention CJ as possible 3. Scary that in his senior season he may not even start with Thelen, Davin, M.Mayer ahead of him. It is a shame as he has all-region talent level but not sure he gets a chance to fully display it. Great kid as well.

Fleek is a 4.

Jack D is a wing.

I only saw Miles 1 game this yr so I'm no expert but I thought he looked very raw offensively. Before I knew he was only a soph I thought, I hope this kid is young because he has a lot of potential. Only being an upcoming junior he will be a force if he continues to develop in the 8th region. His defensive presence and rebounding alone make him a force but if his offense catches up with his defense, watch out. I hope he does, could make the 8th real interesting next season.

I only saw Miles 1 game this yr so I'm no expert but I thought he looked very raw offensively. Before I knew he was only a soph I thought, I hope this kid is young because he has a lot of potential. Only being an upcoming junior he will be a force if he continues to develop in the 8th region. His defensive presence and rebounding alone make him a force but if his offense catches up with his defense, watch out. I hope he does, could make the 8th real interesting next season.

Your assessment is spot on.