North Carolina 75 Kentucky 73

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly sure what your obsession with Monk is, but it's almost as off based as your comments on the Bengals. Idk about you but I don't want Monk taking the tough contested threes he made at the end of the game all game long. Those last 2 threes he made were not open shots at all, and contested as can be, and he still made them which gave us a chance at the end. It's probably the best back court duo UK ever had at UK, and all you have done is complain about one one then and happy that one of them is gone. At the end of the day I am not sure if there is a college player in Ameica a person would want shooting a shot at the end of the game that is contest other than Monk.

No obsession, just wanted him to stand around less and be more involved during the game instead the last minute. If Monk don't make those last two three's I bet you don't post this. Are you happy the way he play today. I am not!! But he did give us a chane to win. Remember, he got burnt on that run out also.

I told a friend of mine, this is just UNC's year I think. They should have lost to Arkansas in the second round and found a way to pull it out then hit a buzzer beater from a dude you would not expect it from tonight. They are a good team and are destined to win it, in my opinion.