Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Bowling Green predictions

Cooper vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Championship) 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Cooper vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Championship)

    • Cooper (31-4)
      69%
    • Bowling Green (35-2)
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have no grandkids tomorrow and the lovely lady is flying out at 9:30, so I think I am heading down.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no grandkids tomorrow and the lovely lady is flying out at 9:30, so I think I am heading down.

 

I'll save you a seat!!!

I watched Cooper play in the Traditional Bank shootout over the Christmas Holiday and sat behind Cooper's bench...their coach gets maximum effort from his team...with 2 starters out w injuries they still won that tourney w quality squads...the wifey and I said they were going to win the Sweet 16 if those 2 guys came back...not changing my pick...and we are Greyhounds#Cooper

Cooper's defense is on a whole other level. And, the coach is just flat out coaching his butt off, making all the right moves.Cooper 54 Bowling Green 44.

It's obvious and clear who I am rooting for. I think the Purples will need to play their best game of the season tomorrow. I expect Deangelo Wilson to be the difference tomorrow and that he helps propel the Purples to victory.

Who guards Terry Taylor for Cooper?

Who guards Terry Taylor for Cooper?

 

Great question but I didn't think Scott could match up with them.

Cooper is better equipped to defend them.

I have no idea. :lol2:

 

I don't either, lol.

 

I sure missed both games today in a big way with my predictions: BG by 20 and Fern Creek by 12.

 

So I'll not attempt a guess for Sunday.

I don't either, lol.

 

I sure missed both games today in a big way with my predictions: BG by 20 and Fern Creek by 12.

 

So I'll not attempt a guess for Sunday.

Please predict BG!!!

Great question but I didn't think Scott could match up with them.

Cooper is better equipped to defend them.

 

Scott didn't match up with them. When BG went inside, Scott never stopped them, except for a couple times in the 4th quarter. For some reason BG got away from it for a while. Scott did a great job knocking down big shots to stay in the game.

Scott didn't match up with them. When BG went inside, Scott never stopped them, except for a couple times in the 4th quarter. For some reason BG got away from it for a while. Scott did a great job knocking down big shots to stay in the game.

 

Agree. BG didn't go into the post near enough. Scott does disrupt the flow of the game. Those guys get after you. They play good defense but in a much different way than Cooper. Cooper is all about containment and making you take tough shots.

I have 2 tickets if anyone is interested. PM me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.