Cooper/Bowling Green predictions

Cooper vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Championship)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Cooper vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Championship)

• Cooper (31-4)
    • Bowling Green (35-2)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Cooper play in the Traditional Bank shootout over the Christmas Holiday and sat behind Cooper's bench...their coach gets maximum effort from his team...with 2 starters out w injuries they still won that tourney w quality squads...the wifey and I said they were going to win the Sweet 16 if those 2 guys came back...not changing my pick...and we are Greyhounds#Cooper

Great question but I didn't think Scott could match up with them.

Cooper is better equipped to defend them.

Scott didn't match up with them. When BG went inside, Scott never stopped them, except for a couple times in the 4th quarter. For some reason BG got away from it for a while. Scott did a great job knocking down big shots to stay in the game.

Scott didn't match up with them. When BG went inside, Scott never stopped them, except for a couple times in the 4th quarter. For some reason BG got away from it for a while. Scott did a great job knocking down big shots to stay in the game.

Agree. BG didn't go into the post near enough. Scott does disrupt the flow of the game. Those guys get after you. They play good defense but in a much different way than Cooper. Cooper is all about containment and making you take tough shots.