Scott 74 Perry County Central 52 (KHSAA Sweet 16 Quarterfinals)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Craziest part about what Jake does on the hardwood?? Most seem to think he is actually better at baseball. Kid is just an all around great athlete.

I don't know about better at this moment. But I think he's got a higher ceiling in baseball. Doesn't matter what he plays, he's really good. He'd probably thrash you in tiddlywinks if you played him.

Can anyone smarter than me please explain the offensive strategy from Perry Central today?

I mentioned it in the update thread. PCC coaching staff failed their team today, IMO. It was quite clear very early that Tobler was going to struggle with the Scott guards, and they did nothing to change it. And they still didn't go inside as much as they should have with a HUGE size advantage.

I don't know about better at this moment. But I think he's got a higher ceiling in baseball. Doesn't matter what he plays, he's really good. He'd probably thrash you in tiddlywinks if you played him.

Is he playing baseball at The Cumberlands as well and if not, should he hold out or be better off to wait for a D-! baseball scholarship? I agree,i think that is his better choice in the long run.

Business as usual for Jake Ohmer.

I look for younger brother Chad to have a breakout season in '18.

Because of him,Pouncey,Perrin and really good JV, I have them #2 in 10th Region in '18 ahead of underachieving Mason and Pendleton County squads.