Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Northern Kentucky University (NCAA First Round) Thoughts and Predictions

Who Wins? 75 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky (29-5)
      85%
    • NKU (24-10)
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't NKU have to play zone ?

 

I think the problem with going zone is keeping UK off the boards. So hard to get a body on someone so UK could just throw up any shot and crash the boards with their size and reach and NKU would not have an answer. NKU did throw some zone up at times in Horizon League play and it had limited effect.

All I saw of NKU was during the Horizon Tournament so I don't know their team well. But I think their best shot of beating UK is for McDonald to make about 7 3-pointers and to get Bam in foul trouble. I don't think anyone from NKU can handle Bam in the low post. I think he'll have a field day in there if he stays out of foul trouble. I could be dead wrong but I think it'll be UK by as much as they want. I just don't see the Norse having the players to really compete. Having said that, I would be an earnest supporter of NKU if they were playing anyone other than UK or UL.

Outside in the cold distance a wildcat did growl. - Jimi Hendrix

 

..Just sayin

was thrilled to see that NKU won the Horizon but didn't really want them to face U.K. bc I wanted to pull for the Norse.

U.K. by 20 +

I haven't seen that hashtag even once.

 

What I have seen over and over again is #ukhateweek

 

I probably have a lot more NKU alumni on my timeline than you I guess.

I haven't seen it either. Not once. Until here.

 

The only way NKU stays within 18 of UK, is if UK takes their foot off the gas and plays the bench 12-15 minutes. Then it would be a 18 point spread, but if the starters play 30 minutes or more, than it will be more in line with the 29+ spread.

 

Why wouldn't UK take the foot off? They have another game in 2 days and the last thing they need is to have a starter hurt when they have a 20 point lead. It's not like their second line players can't play. They wouldn't be there if they weren't elite players.

Pretty awesome NKU is about to be on primetime TV would have ever thought that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.