Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Northern Kentucky University (NCAA First Round) Thoughts and Predictions

Who Wins? 75 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky (29-5)
      85%
    • NKU (24-10)
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky 80-56.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NKU is going to need Carson Williams to have a "Larry Bird like" game to win. ;)

 

Nice one

This thought has been going thru my mind all day...will UK get 100 against NKU??? I think there is better than a 60% chance they could.

NKU is gonna have a pretty decent sized crowd there I'm betting.

 

They would've had the most support in Indy if they played Louisville in the 1st round. :lol:

NKU playing UK is counter productive in the fight to build a larger fan base across the bluegrass. If by some strike of God they beat UK then they will be hated by a large majority of the state. Now if they had been playing Louisville or Duke and beat them, they would revered as folk heroes for generations.
Couldn't disagree more. If NKU beats UK, I'm not going to be upset at NKU, I'd be more upset at UK and Coach Cal for allowing it to happen which is what most intelligent fans in the state would feel also.
NKU playing UK is counter productive in the fight to build a larger fan base across the bluegrass. If by some strike of God they beat UK then they will be hated by a large majority of the state. Now if they had been playing Louisville or Duke and beat them, they would revered as folk heroes for generations.

 

You don't actually believe that do you?

This thought has been going thru my mind all day...will UK get 100 against NKU??? I think there is better than a 60% chance they could.

 

I'll be very surprised if they put up 100.

 

I'm thinking 83-65 as the final.

I'll be very surprised if they put up 100.

 

I'm thinking 83-65 as the final.

 

 

UK will beat NKU by more than 18...more like 29 or more.

I'll be very surprised if they put up 100.

 

I'm thinking 83

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UK will beat NKU by more than 18...more like 29 or more.

 

We'll see Friday. Kentucky is a 19.5 point favorite, so my 18 point spread is much more in line with the experts than 29.

 

We'll see Friday. Kentucky is a 19.5 point favorite, so my 18 point spread is much more in line with the experts than 29.

 

The only way NKU stays within 18 of UK, is if UK takes their foot off the gas and plays the bench 12-15 minutes. Then it would be a 18 point spread, but if the starters play 30 minutes or more, than it will be more in line with the 29+ spread.

 

The only way NKU stays within 18 of UK, is if UK takes their foot off the gas and plays the bench 12-15 minutes. Then it would be a 18 point spread, but if the starters play 30 minutes or more, than it will be more in line with the 29+ spread.

 

Okay.

 

I'll still go with the opinions of the guys who make a living setting the lines.

 

Okay.

 

I'll still go with the opinions of the guys who make a living setting the lines.

 

They are basing that line on that UK will get up by more than 25 and will play the bench which reduces the line by 7-8 and brings it to the 19.5 line.

 

They are basing that line on that UK will get up by more than 25 and will play the bench which reduces the line by 7-8 and brings it to the 19.5 line.

 

So whose going to be closer to being right when UK wins by 20? You or UKMF?

 

The conversation isn't how big the lead will get, it's what is the final score.

 

They are basing that line on that UK will get up by more than 25 and will play the bench which reduces the line by 7-8 and brings it to the 19.5 line.

 

Right. I'm predicting the final score, not what the lead may get to. No one cares about that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.