Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017/2018 8th Region

Featured Replies

I feel like a 70 year old woman sharing the gossip but that is what happens after a week at the Roy. I'm hearing Anderson may get their kid back that left last year.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK returning roster next year.

42 Kelch 6'9 Sr. C

25 Kitchens 6'1 Sr. G

2 Robinson 6'0 Sr. F

30 Perry 6'1 Sr. F

24 Mastin Sr. 5'11 G

0 Sergent Jr. 5'8 G

45 Lair Jr. 6'2 F

10 Krohman Jr. 5'11 G

13 Fries Jr. 5'11G

21 Hickey Jr. 5'9 G

4 Brann So. 5'10 G

33 Davis So. 6'0 G

34 Dearborn So. 6'1 F

20 Hensley So. 6'2

31 Schwartz So. 6'0 G

55 Niece Fr. 6'0 G

I know the Freshman team had some kids over 6'2 one was 6'4 or 6'5.

I don't think it's a matter of eligibility with Fox I think it's about whether or not the program he is in will allow him to stay at Williamstown another year.

 

What kind of program is this player in? He seemed to improve his play over the season.

Edited by blue4sure
Punctuation

What kind of program is this player in? He seemed to improve his play over the season.
I believe the program sends him to a different school every year. Since he is technically a foreign exchange student, I'm not sure what kind of say he has in this. He played at a school in Indiana last year. He does have family ties to Grant County so hopefully they figure out some way to get him to stay for his senior year.

I don't think Fox is a legitimate foreign exchange student. He did not go through an exchange agency. Snottie should be able to clear this up.

South will follow the blue print Simpson has been using - graduate a majority of you playing time and bring in the next senior class. Next year he will have Young back to be the nucleus with Hicks, Beard, Vincent, Hubrich, Mickel as Seniors. Morrison will be a Sophomore. Expect a few Juniors off JV team and he usually brings one Freshman up. I think it will be Beard, Hicks, Morrison, Young and one more to round out the starting 5. Except for Beard they will be between 6'2" and 6' 5" and will shot the three well. Will be chasing OC in 29th next year.

I feel like a 70 year old woman sharing the gossip but that is what happens after a week at the Roy. I'm hearing Anderson may get their kid back that left last year.

You talking about Gillis?

I don't think Fox is a legitimate foreign exchange student. He did not go through an exchange agency. Snottie should be able to clear this up.

 

:idunno:

SK will be good. Kelch will be a 6'9 Sr., Kitchens 6'1, Robinson 6'0 where starters. They will have 6'0 Fr. Niece who played alot as a 8th grader. Krohman, Friees and Hensley will get alot of playing time.

 

Did Fries play JV this year?

 

Will there be a mass-exodus of talent before summers end, as has seemingly been the case in recent years?

 

Talent is there to win, by feel like I say that every year. Losing Hawkins will be a BIG loss. But, look for Kelch to dominate the post next year!

You talking about Gillis?

 

Yes,

He is too old. They may get a waiver, but he is 19 before Aug 1.

 

How does this even happen? Good lord

How does this even happen? Good lord

I heard he turns 19 next month and already ruled eligible. Not sure how that is possible. Would be crazy to think next year late Feb early march you could have someone almost 20 playing high school basketball.

I heard he turns 19 next month and already ruled eligible. Not sure how that is possible. Would be crazy to think next year late Feb early march you could have someone almost 20 playing high school basketball.

 

He probably turns 18, Beau Hoge turned 18 his JR yr at Highlands in April and graduated as a 19 yr old. There is No way a kid can be eligible to play sports and walk down the aisle 20 yrs old.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.