Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017/2018 8th Region

Featured Replies

Fox is not eligible to play next year from all sources I have heard that are in the know. There has been no mention of him being at WV either.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Williamstown staff has been adamant that Fox would be ruled eligible. He is too old. July birthday to turn 19 is a well known fact. Khsaa gives waivers to many of their bylaws. I have never known them to waive age. If Fox goes to WV they have the best talent. No one is even mentioning the kid from Europe that is D1 talent.

1. Stanley - top five in region

2. Clinkenbeard- top 10 in the region

3. Lay

4. Euro. 6'7. Brought in to place at NKU

5. Miles. Top center in the region

Bench Fox(starts for everyone else in the region)

Jones- prolific shooter and he will be open

Grubbs and Pardee are solid back ups. This team is loaded. It will be difficult to keep everyone happy,but they win All A state and go to the big state.

Williamstown staff has been adamant that Fox would be ruled eligible. He is too old. July birthday to turn 19 is a well known fact. Khsaa gives waivers to many of their bylaws. I have never known them to waive age. If Fox goes to WV they have the best talent. No one is even mentioning the kid from Europe that is D1 talent.

1. Stanley - top five in region

2. Clinkenbeard- top 10 in the region

3. Lay

4. Euro. 6'7. Brought in to place at NKU

5. Miles. Top center in the region

Bench Fox(starts for everyone else in the region)

Jones- prolific shooter and he will be open

Grubbs and Pardee are solid back ups. This team is loaded. It will be difficult to keep everyone happy,but they win All A state and go to the big state.

 

Miles stop center in the region? I would say 6'9 Kelch from SK is just as good if not better.

Miles stop center in the region? I would say 6'9 Kelch from SK is just as good if not better.

Kelch is stronger, but Miles is more athletic and skilled.

Williamstown staff has been adamant that Fox would be ruled eligible. He is too old. July birthday to turn 19 is a well known fact. Khsaa gives waivers to many of their bylaws. I have never known them to waive age. If Fox goes to WV they have the best talent. No one is even mentioning the kid from Europe that is D1 talent.

1. Stanley - top five in region

2. Clinkenbeard- top 10 in the region

3. Lay

4. Euro. 6'7. Brought in to place at NKU

5. Miles. Top center in the region

Bench Fox(starts for everyone else in the region)

Jones- prolific shooter and he will be open

Grubbs and Pardee are solid back ups. This team is loaded. It will be difficult to keep everyone happy,but they win All A state and go to the big state.

 

6'7 kid from Europe? Interesting, why is he not currently with team? When is he coming? Why does WV administration have no idea?

 

 

Also, Kelch is a very solid big man but didn't he have trouble with with Miles in District tournament which was one of the reasons SK struggled throughout most of the game?

My Predicting for some of the bigger games held at Walton this year, fans may be turned away due to full capacity!!! Owen County had this hype 2 years ago with there talented team. Amazing how All A schools have this much talent, oh wait, "For the Love of the Game!!!

My Predicting for some of the bigger games held at Walton this year, fans may be turned away due to full capacity!!! Owen County had this hype 2 years ago with there talented team. Amazing how All A schools have this much talent, oh wait, "For the Love of the Game!!!

 

I'm not sure what you're getting at aside from the obvious. Are you suggesting kids are going to A schools with intentions other than getting a good education and playing good basketball?

Just saying lot less kids to pull from, rather then a big, county school. Yet, they seem to have great talent and compete on a high level. Which helps attract others to join in the excitement.

Miles is quicker, jumps better, defends better. Right now Kelch scores better. No offense to Kelch, he is a fine player- worthy of all the praise he gets. I would take Miles.

Miles stop center in the region? I would say 6'9 Kelch from SK is just as good if not better.

 

Kelch is a great player. I've talked about him several times. I'm a fan. But he probably is what he's going to be. Miles is a very good player, and his upside is off the charts. I had a college coach tell me they believe he's a future pro.

Kelch is a great player. I've talked about him several times. I'm a fan. But he probably is what he's going to be. Miles is a very good player, and his upside is off the charts. I had a college coach tell me they believe he's a future pro.

 

A future pro? Does Miles have any scholarship offers yet?

A future pro? Does Miles have any scholarship offers yet?

 

He's a year younger. They'll come. I know you're passionate about the SK kids. Kelch is a great player. And will probably go to a small D1 school. Miles is just a kid on a different level.

He's a year younger. They'll come. I know you're passionate about the SK kids. Kelch is a great player. And will probably go to a small D1 school. Miles is just a kid on a different level.

 

Kelch already has a offer from Army.

Kelch already has a offer from Army.

 

To repeat, one last time, I'm not trying to minimize Kelch at all. I think he's a D1 player. Army is a little different from a normal D1 offer. Let's see where the chips fall with Miles, but he's a far better athlete. And right or wrong, that's what the D1 coaches look for. I actually told a coach at Bellarmine about Kelch. He could go down as a legend at a place like that.

I am a big fan of Kelch as well. Miles has d1 athleticism. I hop both do well. From a fan standpoint, I prefer SK over WV, so I'm just calling it as I see it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.