2017/2018 8th Region

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Williamstown staff has been adamant that Fox would be ruled eligible. He is too old. July birthday to turn 19 is a well known fact. Khsaa gives waivers to many of their bylaws. I have never known them to waive age. If Fox goes to WV they have the best talent. No one is even mentioning the kid from Europe that is D1 talent.

1. Stanley - top five in region

2. Clinkenbeard- top 10 in the region

3. Lay

4. Euro. 6'7. Brought in to place at NKU

5. Miles. Top center in the region

Bench Fox(starts for everyone else in the region)

Jones- prolific shooter and he will be open

Grubbs and Pardee are solid back ups. This team is loaded. It will be difficult to keep everyone happy,but they win All A state and go to the big state.

Williamstown staff has been adamant that Fox would be ruled eligible. He is too old. July birthday to turn 19 is a well known fact. Khsaa gives waivers to many of their bylaws. I have never known them to waive age. If Fox goes to WV they have the best talent. No one is even mentioning the kid from Europe that is D1 talent.

3. Lay

Grubbs and Pardee are solid back ups. This team is loaded. It will be difficult to keep everyone happy,but they win All A state and go to the big state.

Miles stop center in the region? I would say 6'9 Kelch from SK is just as good if not better.

3. Lay

6'7 kid from Europe? Interesting, why is he not currently with team? When is he coming? Why does WV administration have no idea?

Also, Kelch is a very solid big man but didn't he have trouble with with Miles in District tournament which was one of the reasons SK struggled throughout most of the game?

My Predicting for some of the bigger games held at Walton this year, fans may be turned away due to full capacity!!! Owen County had this hype 2 years ago with there talented team. Amazing how All A schools have this much talent, oh wait, "For the Love of the Game!!!

My Predicting for some of the bigger games held at Walton this year, fans may be turned away due to full capacity!!! Owen County had this hype 2 years ago with there talented team. Amazing how All A schools have this much talent, oh wait, "For the Love of the Game!!!

I'm not sure what you're getting at aside from the obvious. Are you suggesting kids are going to A schools with intentions other than getting a good education and playing good basketball?

Miles stop center in the region? I would say 6'9 Kelch from SK is just as good if not better.

Kelch is a great player. I've talked about him several times. I'm a fan. But he probably is what he's going to be. Miles is a very good player, and his upside is off the charts. I had a college coach tell me they believe he's a future pro.

Kelch is a great player. I've talked about him several times. I'm a fan. But he probably is what he's going to be. Miles is a very good player, and his upside is off the charts. I had a college coach tell me they believe he's a future pro.

A future pro? Does Miles have any scholarship offers yet?

A future pro? Does Miles have any scholarship offers yet?

He's a year younger. They'll come. I know you're passionate about the SK kids. Kelch is a great player. And will probably go to a small D1 school. Miles is just a kid on a different level.

Kelch already has a offer from Army.

To repeat, one last time, I'm not trying to minimize Kelch at all. I think he's a D1 player. Army is a little different from a normal D1 offer. Let's see where the chips fall with Miles, but he's a far better athlete. And right or wrong, that's what the D1 coaches look for. I actually told a coach at Bellarmine about Kelch. He could go down as a legend at a place like that.