2017/2018 8th Region

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles is an elite athlete. He will play D1 and you will watch him on TV. Kelch is 6'8 with a good offensive skill set, and a great kid. However, he can't guard a small forward or power forward at a major D1 school. Miles has the athleticism to guard either. Kelch's academics qualify him to play for a military branch. Miles will not have the grades to play at that level(no rap on him, most don't have those grades)

Stanley is better than any of SK's guards - not close. He was all region for a reason. Clinkenbeard is good as well although he lacks the athleticism to be D1.

It should be a good game, either could win, I like WV.

Miles is an elite athlete. He will play D1 and you will watch him on TV. Kelch is 6'8 with a good offensive skill set, and a great kid. However, he can't guard a small forward or power forward at a major D1 school. Miles has the athleticism to guard either. Kelch's academics qualify him to play for a military branch. Miles will not have the grades to play at that level(no rap on him, most don't have those grades)

Stanley is better than any of SK's guards - not close. He was all region for a reason. Clinkenbeard is good as well although he lacks the athleticism to be D1.

It should be a good game, either could win, I like WV.

When they play Guard 6'2 Freshman Niece will be the best player on the court.

When they play Guard 6'2 Freshman Niece will be the best player on the court.

Good player, going to be very good. At times he will possibly be the best player on the floor. But, please let the young man develop, instead of feeding him to the hype machine. He needs to develop at his pace, not the one you fantasize about. Saw him play a little bit in the WV/SK matchup in the District tournament last year. I like his game.

Good player, going to be very good. At times he will possibly be the best player on the floor. But, please let the young man develop, instead of feeding him to the hype machine. He needs to develop at his pace, not the one you fantasize about. Saw him play a little bit in the WV/SK matchup in the District tournament last year. I like his game.

He burned it up at the AAU Nationals over the summer.

This game was a very good game with lots of players stepping up in the hyped, sold out atmosphere. Anxious to see a rematch and the addition to the WV group. Some solid seniors and juniors.