Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coaching Carousel - 2017 Edition

Featured Replies

Looks like it's time to get this party started...

 

Open jobs:

 

- Morehead State (Preston Spradlin, Interim coach)

- Austin Peay (Dave Loos is retiring)

- Drake

- North Carolina State

- South Florida (Murray Bartow, Interim coach)

Edited by Wireman

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the odds Spradlin remains at MSU. While watching one of their games last week the announcers thought he would be a great hire.

  • Author
What are the odds Spradlin remains at MSU. While watching one of their games last week the announcers thought he would be a great hire.

 

20/1

Missouri fired Kim Anderson.

Missouri fired Kim Anderson.

 

Would be a good place for Gottfried or Crean to land.

 

Also, when is LSU going to step up and fire Johnny Jones?

Would be a good place for Gottfried or Crean to land.

 

Also, when is LSU going to step up and fire Johnny Jones?

 

Cuonzo or Romar will end up there followed by a few lottery picks out of nowhere.

  • Author

North Texas just opened up

@dentonRC

UNT has fired men's basketball coach Tony Benford, whose team finished 8-22 overall and last in C-USA this season.

If Bartow was saying at USF, AD Mark Harlan would have announced that already. Word is they already have someone, but are waiting until after the conference tournament to announce.

APSU coach retired

What is the chance Crean stays at IU?

 

I still dont think he's gone. I could be wrong, but just don't see it.

I still dont think he's gone. I could be wrong, but just don't see it.

 

They finished with a better record than Ohio State, who has had more recent national success. Is Matta on the hot seat?

I still dont think he's gone. I could be wrong, but just don't see it.

 

I'm not thinking now that IU fires him, but he pulls a "Tubby" and leaves for a lesser and less stressful job.

I'm not thinking now that IU fires him, but he pulls a "Tubby" and leaves for a lesser and less stressful job.

 

Zero. Zero chance.

They finished with a better record than Ohio State, who has had more recent national success. Is Matta on the hot seat?

 

I wasn't aware Ohio St had a basketball team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kidding! :lol2:

 

Thad may be if he was at a basketball first school like IU or UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.