Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coaching Carousel - 2017 Edition

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't think he's a bad coach. I think they can potentially do better though.

 

He just took Cal to the NIT and lost to CSU Bakersfield.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He just took Cal to the NIT and lost to CSU Bakersfield.

 

Best player quit on the team before the game.

Martin is taking the Missouri job. Reportedly offered 5 years at $3.5M a year. :eek:

 

California now open.

  • Author

@EvanDaniels

 

Source: Cuonzo Martin informed his California team that he's taking another head coaching job.

Randy Bennett, Eric Musslman possible candidates?
If Christi Mack hadn't been pregnant with their little boy last time it was open, Chris Mack would be in Berkeley...worth noting. I don't think he'd leave now (to be clear, for Cal), for several reasons, but I am 100% certain their AD will kick the tires (HARD) before exploring anyone else.

Cuonzo is potentially adding Michael Porter Jr to his staff.

Lorenzo Romar has been canned at UW.

Lorenzo Romar has been canned at UW.

 

Wonder what will happen to his recruiting class

I've always thought Washington was the PAC12 job Mark Few might actually consider. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

  • Author

Portland State is open

  • Author

Seattle University is open

 

Dusquesne is open

Illinois is preparing to make a massive offer to Tony Bennett.

 

From what I hear it will double his salary.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.