Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coaching Carousel - 2017 Edition

Featured Replies

  • Author

I like Rick Pitino's sense of humor. I imagine I would like him away from basketball, too.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VCU is now open.

 

I bet I know of one coach that has ties there that will be on their radar...I really hope not though.

Will be interesting if UVA matches it to keep him, that school is LOADED. Other issue that will be fun to watch is that they (UVA) have a VERY strong faculty there, and paying a Coach $5 million could set off a fire-storm. Stay tuned...

 

They have to ask the main question:

 

Would Thomas Jefferson approve this kind of pay increase for the Basketball Coach. :thumb:

If UCLA wins the championship does Alford bolt to IU?

Rice's Mike Rhoades, he was an assistant under Shaka there, will be VCU's next head coach.

 

VCU filled.

 

Rice now open.

  • Author

@GoodmanESPN now9 seconds ago

More

UMass has hired Winthrop coach Pat Kelsey, sources told ESPN. Heck of a move by athletic director Ryan Bamford

Doug Gottlieb is apparently a serious candidate for the Oklahoma State job.

Doug Gottlieb is apparently a serious candidate for the Oklahoma State job.

 

I hope he gets it.

If UCLA wins the championship does Alford bolt to IU?

 

Last coach to win a title and then leave for another college job the next year? I can't think of any (and no partial credit for Bill Frieder).

  • Author

@GoodmanESPN 5h5 hours ago

More

Grambling State is another job open. Shawn Walker has not been retained.

Figured it was a matter of time....Georgetown is open.

 

JTIII has been shown the door.

Myron Medcalf‏Verified account @MedcalfByESPN 5m5 minutes ago

 

If you're Georgetown, you call Patrick Ewing NOW.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

 

 

I think that would be a decision they'd come to regret...

Myron Medcalf‏Verified account @MedcalfByESPN 5m5 minutes ago

 

If you're Georgetown, you call Patrick Ewing NOW.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

 

 

I think that would be a decision they'd come to regret...

 

Isn't he an assistant somewhere now?

Figured it was a matter of time....Georgetown is open.

 

JTIII has been shown the door.

 

He should have been gone a long time ago. I hate to see him leave though, he kept the program their sucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.