March 16, 20179 yr From what I hear it will double his salary. Yep. Number I saw was just shy of $5M a year.
March 16, 20179 yr Yep. Number I saw was just shy of $5M a year. Will be interesting if UVA matches it to keep him, that school is LOADED. Other issue that will be fun to watch is that they (UVA) have a VERY strong faculty there, and paying a Coach $5 million could set off a fire-storm. Stay tuned...
March 16, 20179 yr Wonder what will happen to his recruiting class Good question. With Cuonzo Martin signing on at Missouri, he has hired Michael Porter Sr. It is a bit sketchy, but many say that Jr. signed a NLI with Washington.
March 16, 20179 yr Porter did not sign a LOI from everything I saw last night.Even if he did they'll let him out. Happens all of the time when there is a coaching change.
March 16, 20179 yr If Christi Mack hadn't been pregnant with their little boy last time it was open, Chris Mack would be in Berkeley...worth noting. I don't think he'd leave now (to be clear, for Cal), for several reasons, but I am 100% certain their AD will kick the tires (HARD) before exploring anyone else. He wants out of X bad doesn't he?
March 16, 20179 yr He wants out of X bad doesn't he?No, absolutely not. Couldn't be further from the truth...although there have been times this year he hasn't had a whole lot of fun.
March 16, 20179 yr Good question. With Cuonzo Martin signing on at Missouri, he has hired Michael Porter Sr. It is a bit sketchy, but many say that Jr. signed a NLI with Washington.FYI.... "...Cohen said the players would be released from their letters of intent if they decided not to stay after meeting with the new coaching staff..."
March 16, 20179 yr Author who wants to attempt to compile the entire list at this point? It's been crazy the last few days
March 18, 20179 yr Author We're learning that Byron Samuels will not be brought back next year to coach the Florida A&M University Basketball program.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.