Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coaching Carousel - 2017 Edition

Featured Replies

Zero. Zero chance.

 

Good, just saw rumors on twitter that he may be interested in the Missouri job. But unless he takes it, no one will ever admit it publicly.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Rumors all over Twitter that he's interested in the Missouri job.

The coach down at Winthrop will get some looks this year (same school where the coach at wichita state started)

They finished with a better record than Ohio State, who has had more recent national success. Is Matta on the hot seat?

 

IMO, yes.

OSU going to try to swipe Chris Mack away from XU? Seems to be their coaching search process.

  • Author

@jonRothstein now31 seconds ago

More

Sources: Quinnipiac has fired Tom Moore

They finished with a better record than Ohio State, who has had more recent national success. Is Matta on the hot seat?

 

Yes.

Jeff Goodman‏Verified account @GoodmanESPN 5m5 minutes ago

 

Youngstown state coach Jerry Slocum is stepping down, source told ESPN.

So far we have....

 

Morehead State

Austin Peay

Drake

North Carolina State

South Florida

North Texas

Missouri

Quinnipiac

Youngstown State

  • Author

@Kevin_Noon

 

Thad Matta said someone negatively recruited against him by saying that Thad was dying. #Buckeyes

I'm not sure John Groce will be at Illinois next year.

 

I really like the guy, but he has continuously missed the tournament, and the fans are ready for a change.

I still dont think he's gone. I could be wrong, but just don't see it.
I think there is a very good chance that Tom Crean pulls a Buzz Williams, beats the posse out of town, and takes the Missouri job for a HUGE pay-day.
OSU going to try to swipe Chris Mack away from XU? Seems to be their coaching search process.
I do NOT think Thad is going anywhere, but if he does, I think Sean Miller is the most likely replacement.
I do NOT think Thad is going anywhere, but if he does, I think Sean Miller is the most likely replacement.

 

Would Sean really leave Arizona for OSU?

 

Especially considering if he waits it out for 3 more seasons, the "mecca" of jobs is most likely to come calling.

Would Sean really leave Arizona for OSU?

 

Especially considering if he waits it out for 3 more seasons, the "mecca" of jobs is most likely to come calling.

 

Yes. I think Sean is having some mixed emotions on potentially following his "uncle" at UK. Sean would have been at Maryland when they hired Turgeon, if Kevin Anderson wasn't a complete dope. Yes, he'd leave for tOSU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.