Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 78 Duke 75

Featured Replies

Incredible shot!

 

 

Couldn't believe he banked it in. Don't think that is what he intended.....:lol2:

No one is good this year. Wide open.

 

If Kentucky cant win and I can't win my money on my bracket, I hope for absurdity.

 

Probably not UK's year, I suck, so here's to crazy.

No one is good this year. Wide open.

 

Agreed. As a UK fan these past few weeks have been very frustrating. With that said, I could see how a lot of fan bases have felt the same way.

What a good game the last 10 minutes or so that I watched.

Thanks 'Cuse. Needed that with the Louisville loss last night. Big 'ol bunch up of teams chasing those 2 and 3 seeds in the ACC tournament.

Is it March yet??!!?

 

Gotta be. My wife just asked me to get the yard mowed:puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.