Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who else will watch the game but not the halftime show or commercials?

Featured Replies

I'll watch it all. I'm not a Luke Bryant fan, but I imagine his anthem will be good. LOVE Lady Gaga now (was not a fan in the beginning) and I imagine that she will put in a good show. Then, of course, I love football, even if I don't like either team.

 

I will watch it all, including the halftime show and the commercials with my usual poker face. Hopefully won't start a bad romance. I can't help it, I was born this way.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see ya mcpapa...:jump:

 

My bladder will dictate what is missed since the lite beer will be flowing!

 

I'm not a fan of Luke Bryant or Gaga. I will be standing in my living room with my hand on my heart during the anthem! :thumb: And I hope to heck the dirty birds can pull off the victory...

I will be rooting for the Patriots so Brady can give a big "Hey you" to Roger Goodwill. And I will most definitely be watching Lady Gaga's Halftime Show!

I see ya mcpapa...:jump:

 

My bladder will dictate what is missed since the lite beer will be flowing!

 

I'm not a fan of Luke Bryant or Gaga. I will be standing in my living room with my hand on my heart during the anthem! :thumb: And I hope to heck the dirty birds can pull off the victory...

Who is this Luke "Bryant" you guys keep talking about? Is he related to Kobe??

 

Umm, his name is Luke Bryan. BTW, my guess is he won't take 47 minutes to sing the National Anthem either...thank goodness...

I also wonder if Lady Gaga will make political statements during her half time show. I hope not. I also wonder if the NFL has told her it does not want her to.

Who is this Luke "Bryant" you guys keep talking about? Is he related to Kobe??

 

Umm, his name is Luke Bryan. BTW, my guess is he won't take 47 minutes to sing the National Anthem either...thank goodness...

Oops, my bad. I know him so well! :lol2:

The only thing I pay no attention to is the pre-game stuff. I will be focused and watching everything else starting with the national anthem through the post game. I always watch halftime no matter who is performing.

Prince was great!!!

 

OK.......1

You couldn't PAY ME to watch Lady Gagme.

I'll be watching social media to see what people spew out during the halftime show. Knowing the people I'm connected to, it should be a good time.

Exact opposite. High likelihood I pay little attention to the game. I don't know that I've watched an entire NFL game all season.

 

I've probably watch the equivalent of 1 quarter all year, and I'll continue my 15 plus year tradition of not watching a single minute of this game. Too much other stuff on my DVR to watch.

I will be watching it all.

 

I hope Lady GA GA does an anti Trump stuff to keep adding fuel to the fire. I want her boooooed off the stage.

The 3 ladies from the cast of Hamilton who sang "America the Beautiful", very talented singers. However, melody always has to be recognizable through the harmonizing. That was not the case here. Just sayin...:banana:

Well, I'm not a Lady Gaga fan, however, I liked the halftime show. No politics, just a good show. Good job Gaga.......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.