Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who else will watch the game but not the halftime show or commercials?

Featured Replies

Well, I'm not a Lady Gaga fan, however, I liked the halftime show. No politics, just a good show. Good job Gaga.......

Agree. Multi talented performer. Lots of creative details.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she was very good. To jump down from the roof at the start? I am afraid of heights. I would have :poop: my pants if I did that...lol

Seemed to be several ads that were trying to make a "Political Statement" of some kind, most were very subtle. I don't recall seeing very many in the past, but I'm sure there were plenty.

:lol2:

I just saw that the "Google Home" commercial caused those Google Home units already installed that heard the TV, to go haywire!

Agree. Multi talented performer. Lots of creative details.

 

 

Gaga was terrific last night. First time I've been entertained at a halftime show since the Boss.

:lol2:

I just saw that the "Google Home" commercial caused those Google Home units already installed that heard the TV, to go haywire!

 

I love "technology gone haywire" stories.

Gaga was terrific last night. First time I've been entertained at a halftime show since the Boss.
I enjoyed Bruno Mars show the most.
Did you catch these hidden messages in Lady Gaga's halftime performance?

 

 

I missed it. Geez folks, look for anything.

 

I'm sure it was her taking a shot. Very subtle though, so much that I would guess the overwhelming majority of viewers didn't pick up on it. This viewer did not, but then again, I wasn't looking for anything.

I'm sure it was her taking a shot. Very subtle though, so much that I would guess the overwhelming majority of viewers didn't pick up on it. This viewer did not, but then again, I wasn't looking for anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.