So can we talk about UC Berkeley

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I hear is how hateful Trump and the Trump administration is, yet all the hate I'm actually seeing and hearing is from the left. From degenerates like those in these riots to the hateful women in the Women's March on Washington to the MSM to the Hollywood elites to the left leaning FB people I see in my news feed. I don't think these people understand what hate is, they can't seem to see it in themselves. :no:

We have no right to talk about Berkley. If we do we are intolerant and racist. We must let those kids vent their hatred and anger on someone to make them feel better. We cant have hurt feelings and if it means we must shut up, then thats what we should do. Leave those poor kids alone and we should stop trying to let conservative speakers speak. There is only one view.

I have seen a few of the vids and images. Its so bad I find it hard to look into too much.

It seems there different elements involved. Some there to make their voices heard - good enough. Some elements were extremely violent. Assault, battery, property destruction (including another Starbucks). I hope the actual 'college students' were not part of the violent element. The violent assaults and acts may have been coming from organized elements.

If you showed any sign of counter-protesting it seems you were fair game. And its bad if the report that the Berkeley mayor instructed the police to 'stand down' is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBLlmBfhOYU

^^^

Well that's what she deserves for thinking like she does. Apparently she doesn't understand that she isn't allowed to have an opinion. When you support a racist and man who Ashley Judd says has wet dreams about his daughter, then you need pepper sprayed or worse. She is nothing but a fascist little blonde who is stupid. Get with the movement of violence and intolerance.

It's Trumps fault. My friend told me that all of the people in all other countries hate him and my facebook feed says so too. All the leaders of other countries hate him. A majority of Americans think so too. Trump brought this on himself because of his rhetoric. I can't believe so many people in America are blind to this and supported Trump. We are the laughing stock of the world because of our ignorance.

TIC:thumb:

Kinda sad that a thread as ignorant as one about a crowd picture has over 5 pages worth of posts, where something like this has barely any discussion....

Thread started at 2:00 a.m. Comment complaining about the number of responses at 8:48 a.m. Our Australian members must've had a cricket match to watch. :lol2:

But maybe if Chuck Schumer or someone repeatedly claims there's no violence here, that the "alternative facts" say it was entirely peaceful, and then tries to get the government to manipulate the evidence to make the "alternative facts" mainstream, it might pour a little gas on the fire.

At any rate, the violence is unequivocally deplorable. From what little I've read, it sounds like the student protest on campus was fine. If that is indeed accurate it should be noted.

I think Milo Yiannopoulos is a degenerate moron, but these sorts of responses are what he's after. College students need to stiffen up and ignore him or offer an alternative speaker or event to vacuum people away from him instead.

Edited by Habib