Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Florida Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Figured it was time to startup this thread. What do you think?

 

Tip looks like it is at 8:15pm on ESPN.

  • Author

Gonna be a tough night if Fox isn't able to go.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

Gonna be a tough night if Monk isn't able to go.

 

This X 10!!! Except I think you meant Fox.

Florida should take this one.

 

Kentucky is most likely going to be without Fox, and honestly, there's no way I'd pick them to win against anyone (outside of LSU or Missouri) on the road right now even if full strength.

  • Author
This X 10!!! Except I think you meant Fox.

 

Correct, my mistake.

 

KSR just said that Mulder and Fox are moving towards being able to play. For whatever that's worth.

I thought the best chance to win was for Monk to have one of those hotter than hell performances. (Un)fortunately he had that on Tuesday night, and history shows he often follows up those games with a clunker.

Should be a tough game for the Cats. Hopefully Monk is on, and hopefully they hit some free throws.

Should be a tough game for the Cats. Hopefully Monk is on, and hopefully they hit some free throws.

 

and play some defense!

If Fox is able to play at 90% I think they will squeak out a W.

and play some defense!

 

I hope Cal isn't reluctant to use some zone in this game (and future ones) because I think it really helped them win the Georgia game.

I've had this pinned as a loss since the beginning of the season. The recent struggles certainly don't change that opinion.

I don't see Kentucky getting out of the O Dome with a win. I think the Gators win

This would be a big win for the Cats, with the recent struggles, losing back-to-back games with 1 being at Rupp and going to OT against Georgia. To go to Florida and come home with the W against a Top 25 Florida team after the recent struggles would definitely build some confidence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.