Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Florida Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On the road in conference is always tough no matter the opponent, add in a Gator team that is playing pretty well and will no doubt bring their best effort of the season and that magnifies. Those variables and considering the terrible defense that U.K. is playing and I'll have to think UF will get the Cats.

I hope that I am wrong but it will an absolute great defensive game to win and right now that hasn't been the case with this team. Rebounding / Defense is a mist.

 

Florida by 5

On the road in conference is always tough no matter the opponent, add in a Gator team that is playing pretty well and will no doubt bring their best effort of the season and that magnifies. Those variables and considering the terrible defense that U.K. is playing and I'll have to think UF will get the Cats.

I hope that I am wrong but it will an absolute great defensive game to win and right now that hasn't been the case with this team. Rebounding / Defense is a mist.

 

Florida by 5

 

Don't know if intended or not but "defense is a mist" is pretty true. :thumb:

Kentucky 80-75.

Cats get smacked I am afraid, may drop them to #3/#4 seed, and they way the NCAA loves CAL, kiss of death bracket

Gators 77 Cats 74

I'll say the Cats get it together and pull one out at FL. Cats by 4.

Don't know if intended or not but "defense is a mist" is pretty true. :thumb:

:lol2: :thumb: No, it wasn't meant as "mist", I was meaning ... must. Actually you are right in that mist is a good word to describe the Cats D so far.

I think Florida wins this one by 7. I say Gators 81-74

The young Cats will be rattled by the Florida home crowd.

Hope I'm wrong but if they allowed Tennessee to beat them in Knoxville, well this Gator team is several notches above the vols

UK will be out coached.

 

And you know this because you have followed Mike White's career since he began coaching correct?

And you know this because you have followed Mike White's career since he began coaching correct?

 

No but I know Cal is the most overated coach around and has already been out coached all season!

No but I know Cal is the most overated coach around and has already been out coached all season!
Cal overrated? By that logic there is only one basketball coach in the country who isn't overrated.
UK will be out coached.

 

Yep, that's easy to tell :rolleyes:. I mean, all someone has to do is look at the experience, records, number of schools / teams taken to the final four, uh ? :lol:......and don't give me "championships won", bc imo any team that reaches a F4 in a given season is capable of winning it in that season or they wouldn't have made it that far.

:lol2: :thumb: No, it wasn't meant as "mist", I was meaning ... must. Actually you are right in that mist is a good word to describe the Cats D so far.

"Myth" is also appropriate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.