LeBron Rips Chuck

Charles Barkley recently said something about LBJ whining and trying to run the Cavs. Not the first time Chuck has needled LBJ.

Apparently, LBJ has had enough.

"I'm not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that," James told ESPN. "I'm not the one who threw somebody through a window. I never spit on a kid. I never had unpaid debt in Las Vegas. I never said, 'I'm not a role model.' I never showed up to All-Star Weekend on Sunday because I was in Vegas all weekend partying.

"All I've done for my entire career is represent the NBA the right way. Fourteen years, never got in trouble. Respected the game. Print that."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lebron took it completely personal so now I wish we could fast forward to Thursday to see Chuck's response. Much easier response would of been to compare their basketball resumes. Now he took it to the gutter and I hope for Lebron's sake he is as squeaky clean as he said.

Chuck did call him the best player in the world in the same segment he just criticized him on something that was fair to criticize.

Cavs finished the month 7-8 with Lebron playing 38.5 mins a game and I believe only 3 teams were above .500. Time to send Lebron on a 2 week "vacation" before he has a complete meltdown.

I actually wonder myself.

Comes with being in the conversation for greatest of all time. Kobe and MJ fans won't give him a chance. Then there is the old school crowd, you have no chance if you're not from the era they loved.

Talking about his attitude and needing help to win, that's just code for being a hater.

Comes with being in the conversation for greatest of all time. Kobe and MJ fans won't give him a chance. Then there is the old school crowd, you have no chance if you're not from the era they loved.

Talking about his attitude and needing help to win, that's just code for being a hater.

Nah, none of that, at least not for me. He's the GOAT already.

He just whines incessantly. Anytime anyone dares to criticize him or his play and he cries like a 5 year old.