January 14, 20179 yr We'd have another 3 pages on the other thread if it was reversed. This won't pick up any traction anywhere. If that had been any other player instead of Allen, I'm sure the responses of both UK and Lville fans in this thread would be much different. Nevermind the fact that Mitchell also got away with taunting earlier in the game when he made a nice move to score on Grayson then ran up in his face and started jawing.
January 14, 20179 yr This was worse than the tripping incidence. He arm barred him down and could have caused serious injury.
January 14, 20179 yr Was working in the garage and didn't see the game but if he showed the pattern of being an collosul jerk like Grayson Allen has, of course I would. Are you trying to imply I wouldn't? Just admit it, Grayson Allen is low class, a crappy spoiled brat, and most of all a punk who could use getting his hell rung on the court a few times. Again...tripping isn't that big of a deal to me. Some of you are just sensitive and want something to reach on since it's Duke. Mitchell and the other Louisville player from last year had much worse actions/reactions than Grayson sticking his leg out to trip someone. That shows immaturity more than being a "punk".
January 14, 20179 yr His awful remark was that Duke would move up in rank after losing. You took the bait. Duke lost to FSU and Louisville this week. I expect them to drop around 17-20 range. Louisville should be around the 10 spot. I didn't take the bait, I'm not a fan of either team. In fact I mentioned that Duke won't move up in the polls.
January 14, 20179 yr Duke only had two losses when the rankings were last made. One to number two Kansas and another to Virginia Tech who may or may not have been ranked at the time. They lost their third earlier this week on the road to top 10 FSU and now on the road to UL. Don't be surprised if they still have a decent ranking with four losses. I wouldn't be surprised one bit. Didn't the committee say they would take K's absence into consideration for seeding. I don't doubt that one bit.
January 14, 20179 yr Again...tripping isn't that big of a deal to me. Some of you are just sensitive and want something to reach on since it's Duke. Mitchell and the other Louisville player from last year had much worse actions/reactions than Grayson sticking his leg out to trip someone. That shows immaturity more than being a "punk". If he did it one time, sure that's immaturity or loss of composure or whatever excuse you want to use. When a pattern forms, it is an attitude problem with the need of an attitude adjustment.
January 14, 20179 yr Any one else notice Donovan Mitchell take a cheap shot and smack Grayson Allen in the face while on the ground? Dude should have got T'd up and maybe even thrown out of the game if the refs would have reviewed the play. Allen probably deserved it.
January 14, 20179 yr This was worse than the tripping incidence. He arm barred him down and could have caused serious injury. Wait... That's your focus on that play?
January 14, 20179 yr Again...tripping isn't that big of a deal to me. Some of you are just sensitive and want something to reach on since it's Duke. Mitchell and the other Louisville player from last year had much worse actions/reactions than Grayson sticking his leg out to trip someone. That shows immaturity more than being a "punk". If that's the case then I find your opinion nothing more than curious and you're absolutely wrong.
January 14, 20179 yr Again...tripping isn't that big of a deal to me. Some of you are just sensitive and want something to reach on since it's Duke. Mitchell and the other Louisville player from last year had much worse actions/reactions than Grayson sticking his leg out to trip someone. That shows immaturity more than being a "punk". The problem is the tripping is a habitual problem with Grayson which makes what he does a ton worse than a one time foul like that by any another player.
January 14, 20179 yr An "adult" labelling a kid a punk... :lol2: What Mitchell did today was much worse than Allen tripping. If Allen did that to Mitchell would you take the same stance? My guess is no. Allen is also an adult.
January 14, 20179 yr I love that Allen grabbed his nose even though his face didn't touch the floor. What a loser.
January 14, 20179 yr Louisville should take care of Clemson but I doubt they get out of FSU with a win.
January 15, 20179 yr Be nice to beat NC.. I wonder if a team ever has beat UK, Duke and NC in the regular season?
January 15, 20179 yr Be nice to beat NC.. I wonder if a team ever has beat UK, Duke and NC in the regular season? Maryland in 2002 probably did.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.