Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 78 Duke 69

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that you, Ashley?

 

Ashley is in line at Chik fi la waiting on a chicken biscuit and sweet tea

Ashley is in line at Chik fi la waiting on a chicken biscuit and sweet tea

 

I prefer the smoked brisket at Rupp. Good stuff.

They won't move up, but it would not surprise me if they don't stay ahead of UL in the polls lol. When I turned on the game and noticed the rankings with identical records I had to look at both teams schedules to "try" and determine why Duke was ranked so much higher than UL. Duke's only solid win of the season was over a crappy SEC team, Florida. UL had wins over UK, Indiana and Purdue, along with a close loss that they should have won against Baylor. :idunno:

 

Did you really just take something he says seriously? I thought you were better than that.

Any one else notice Donovan Mitchell take a cheap shot and smack Grayson Allen in the face while on the ground? Dude should have got T'd up and maybe even thrown out of the game if the refs would have reviewed the play.

 

Non story. Happened to Duke which means nothing.

Did you really just take something he says seriously? I thought you were better than that.

 

Do you think UL will jump them? If so, will UL move into the top ten like they deserve? I don't have a dog in this fight, but I did scratch my head earlier when I seen that both teams had the same record prior to this game and UL had better wins, yet Duke was 7 spots in front of them.

 

To be fair though, I'm not someone that cares about rankings in general. They typically don't start to start to show any substance until this time of year and from this point on. That said, it's still a head scratcher as to why Duke was in the top ten without what most would call a solid win. That's not Duke hate either, just calling it how I see it. Contrary to popular belief, I don't hate any particular team. I'll admit fully though that I do have some bias toward my Wildcats. That said, they have nothing to do with this game, so I'm looking at it objectively.

FB_IMG_1484431743577.jpg

 

The punk deserved to knocked in the head, period.

Have watched at least half dozen commentators on various ESPN shows say some one should beat the everloving crap out of him? Is he a member of ISIS or something I haven't heard about. What has this country become when you would say something like that. People take sports and their teams way too seriously and its not the kids, they're laid back and dont care. Its the grownups,people on this board for example that worry me.. Did you see 90% of the people yelling and screamin in the stands at the Louisville game, median age looked to be 50 yelling for blood,embarassing

 

I know you can't see me, but I have the world's tiniest violin and I'm playing "Who Gives a Rat's Backside Concerto No. 3".

Better link.

 

Louisville player reactions were much worse than Grayson tripping...I guess those players should be labeled punks too, right?

 

And anyone who knows me, knows I'm far from a Duke fan.

FB_IMG_1484366005755.jpg
Do you think UL will jump them? If so, will UL move into the top ten like they deserve? I don't have a dog in this fight, but I did scratch my head earlier when I seen that both teams had the same record prior to this game and UL had better wins, yet Duke was 7 spots in front of them.

 

To be fair though, I'm not someone that cares about rankings in general. They typically don't start to start to show any substance until this time of year and from this point on. That said, it's still a head scratcher as to why Duke was in the top ten without what most would call a solid win. That's not Duke hate either, just calling it how I see it. Contrary to popular belief, I don't hate any particular team. I'll admit fully though that I do have some bias toward my Wildcats. That said, they have nothing to do with this game, so I'm looking at it objectively.

 

His awful remark was that Duke would move up in rank after losing. You took the bait. Duke lost to FSU and Louisville this week. I expect them to drop around 17-20 range. Louisville should be around the 10 spot.

[ATTACH]59939[/ATTACH]

 

The punk deserved to knocked in the head, period.

 

An "adult" labelling a kid a punk... :lol2:

 

What Mitchell did today was much worse than Allen tripping. If Allen did that to Mitchell would you take the same stance? My guess is no.

Do you think UL will jump them? If so, will UL move into the top ten like they deserve? I don't have a dog in this fight, but I did scratch my head earlier when I seen that both teams had the same record prior to this game and UL had better wins, yet Duke was 7 spots in front of them.

 

To be fair though, I'm not someone that cares about rankings in general. They typically don't start to start to show any substance until this time of year and from this point on. That said, it's still a head scratcher as to why Duke was in the top ten without what most would call a solid win. That's not Duke hate either, just calling it how I see it. Contrary to popular belief, I don't hate any particular team. I'll admit fully though that I do have some bias toward my Wildcats. That said, they have nothing to do with this game, so I'm looking at it objectively.

 

Duke only had two losses when the rankings were last made. One to number two Kansas and another to Virginia Tech who may or may not have been ranked at the time. They lost their third earlier this week on the road to top 10 FSU and now on the road to UL. Don't be surprised if they still have a decent ranking with four losses.

An "adult" labelling a kid a punk... :lol2:

 

What Mitchell did today was much worse than Allen tripping. If Allen did that to Mitchell would you take the same stance? My guess is no.

 

We'd have another 3 pages on the other thread if it was reversed. This won't pick up any traction anywhere.

 

Edit: As you can see from this thread all that will happen is the response "he deserves it"

An "adult" labelling a kid a punk... :lol2:

 

What Mitchell did today was much worse than Allen tripping. If Allen did that to Mitchell would you take the same stance? My guess is no.

 

Was working in the garage and didn't see the game but if he showed the pattern of being an collosul jerk like Grayson Allen has, of course I would. Are you trying to imply I wouldn't? Just admit it, Grayson Allen is low class, a crappy spoiled brat, and most of all a punk who could use getting his hell rung on the court a few times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.