PEOTUS Trump press conference

Hellcats

None of that addresses the reasons he should do it.

You just told me how hard it would be.

Address the issue of governing and optics. Use China as an example.

Nope...done playing this game with you. I have already said if he does things ethically wrong, we deal with it then (and harshly). He has gone above and beyond what he legally needs to do. If you and others don't like it, keep complaining...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama conducted private business while in office.. So what's the big deal...

See, there it is again. That argument that Obama did it so it's ok if Trump does it. Did you like it when Obama conducted private business in office (if he did)? Do you think he should have? If you think it was ok for Obama, then fine. But saying it is ok for Trump just because Obama did it is a terrible argument, especially if you think it was wrong for Obama.

Edited by Voice of Reason

Notwithstanding the things Clyde and I have bantered about above, I just want to say that Trump's winning the election CREATES lots of issues that we simply have not had to deal with before. I get that. What is at issue is HOW we deal (and how he deals) with them. Reasonable people can disagree. I understand Clyde's point of view but disagree on how we should expect Trump to deal with it (BEFORE any unethical things happen)...

I like him because he got revenge on Chris Christie for what Christie did to his father. Perfectly executed and it was flawless. That showed me a lot about his character and I am drawn to folks who not only display that kind of loyalty but it showed his love for his father. The kind of patience, poise and composure to pull that off was extraordinary. He also managed to get the daughter of the soon to be most powerful man in the free world and not only made her love him and produced a seed but he made her daddy love him too. He. Is. A. Boss.
Kushner is Rowan.

See, there it is again. That argument that Obama did it so it's ok if Trump does it. Did you like it when Obama conducted private business in office (if he did)? Do you think he should have? If you think it was ok for Obama, then fine. But saying it is ok for Trump just because Obama did it is a terrible argument, especially if you think it was wrong for Obama.
I have no problem with it for any President as long as there is no conflict of interest..