PEOTUS Trump press conference

Hellcats

It seems like he is creating enemies with the wrong people in America and that could ultimately be his undoing.

Or he could expose more corruption which would be good for our country. Get rid of all the snakes on both sides. We will all be better if that happens. Agree?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still coming from the owner.

It the long view maybe, but in the short view the money would be coming from Trump Inc. which he turned over control of today. I know that won't satisfy you...just stating the facts from today.

Seems no one else has read what you have that he can't turn over the money...maybe you can find a link saying that he can't do it himself, as you stated.

Or he could expose more corruption which would be good for our country. Get rid of all the snakes on both sides. We will all be better if that happens. Agree?

The point I am making is that he is making enemies with the people who will provide him protection from scandals, criticism, etc. We all know the intelligence community has their eyes and ears on everything. If leaks get out of hand while he is in charge it is his own fault for alienating the intelligence community.

Then the property is already on the way to closing and it won't be an issue any way.

But to answer your question...every business that I know has a way to determine the profitability of each service or product that they offer. Included would be all related cost divided into each sales unit. Hotel with 500 rooms would in simplest terms take operating cost divided by 365 and then divided by 500 to find cost of room/service provided.

Does it include salary and benefits paid to the owners ? Is it GP , operating profit , profit before taxes , profit after taxes? Do we just use cash expenses or do we include depreciation? Straight line depreciation, unit of cost depreciation, or hours of service?

It the long view maybe, but in the short view the money would be coming from Trump Inc. which he turned over control of today. I know that won't satisfy you...just stating the facts from today.

Seems no one else has read what you have that he can't turn over the money...maybe you can find a link saying that he can't do it himself, as you stated.

Turned it over ? Come on.

You think the boys are not going to talk shop with Dad?

That's why the Ethics chief says it's unacceptable.

Does it include salary and benefits paid to the owners ? Is it GP , operating profit , profit before taxes , profit after taxes? Do we just use cash expenses or do we include depreciation? Straight line depreciation, unit of cost depreciation, or hours of service?

No idea, I broke down an easy way to do it...but I unfortunately didn't get to see the Ethics Forms at the Press Conference today that probably has this broken down.

If I were running a hotel though I would include all expenses divided per room per day and subtract room rate for this particular exercise.

I spent 30 years working P and L's and budgets and determining the profit on one room per night would not be hard to determine.

What ever he does, it won't be OK with you...will it?

Turned it over ? Come on.

You think the boys are not going to talk shop with Dad?

That's why the Ethics chief says it's unacceptable.

What would you have him do? This isn't 20,000 shares of stock that can be simply put in a blind trust that he has no idea what it is invested in. How would you have him divest?

But you know what, he doesn't have to do anything...yet he has hired an ethics adviser to ensure there are no conflicts, cancelled foreign deals that were in the works and many domestic deals since he was elected.