PEOTUS Trump press conference

Hellcats

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should he eat the rooms if someone from a foreign country stays there? I'm sure they know how much they make on each room per night, easy enough to send the profit part of that on.

You can donate to the US Government, Treasury - Bureau of the Public Debt is who you make the check out to.

Not that simple regarding profits. What if his financial statement shows a loss?

You are right Hellcats. Your man and woman should have been doing something the past 8 years, other than cheating Bernie out of the primary. Bernie was at least truthful and you all screwed him.Your own party! Says alot about the DNC.

Do you say this stuff in your sleep?

Bit of a broken record like your man, Trump.

I'd guess if a Room has a profit of X dollars per day, that's what would be turned over...not to be impacted by the profit or loss of the entire property.

How does one determine the cost of a room? What gets included in that ?

What if there is still a loss ?

How does one determine the cost of a room? What gets included in that ?

What if there is still a loss ?

Then the property is already on the way to closing and it won't be an issue any way.

But to answer your question...every business that I know has a way to determine the profitability of each service or product that they offer. Included would be all related cost divided into each sales unit. Hotel with 500 rooms would in simplest terms take operating cost divided by 365 and then divided by 500 to find cost of room/service provided.