PEOTUS Trump press conference

Hellcats

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact checking doesn't work anymore. People believe what they want to believe. Even when they see it and hear it they still don't believe anything they don't want to. Myself included. I don't trust or believe anything the opposition says anymore.

Unfortunately I don't trust anyone anymore when it comes to politics...What is right and What is wrong is a matter of opinion.

How could he put a company he owns in a Blind Trust? I've been asking that for a while and no one seems to know. Is he expected to sell his entire company? I know this is uncharted ground as every President for as far back as I can remember has been pretty much a career politician (with nothing more really than stock holdings).

But I am curious what would satisfy everyone.

There is NOTHING he could do that would satisfy the left or media. They just want this as an issue to keep bringing up...and they will for the next 4-8 years NO MATTER WHAT he does.

Why do you like Jared? Just curious???

I like him too...

I like him because he got revenge on Chris Christie for what Christie did to his father. Perfectly executed and it was flawless. That showed me a lot about his character and I am drawn to folks who not only display that kind of loyalty but it showed his love for his father. The kind of patience, poise and composure to pull that off was extraordinary. He also managed to get the daughter of the soon to be most powerful man in the free world and not only made her love him and produced a seed but he made her daddy love him too. He. Is. A. Boss.