Pig-ture of cops as pigs killing blacks hangs In Capitol Bld.

jericho

The painting is art and illustrates a viewpoint that a portion of disillusioned America holds. Maybe Congressmen need to see it.

I think I will have my kids paint a portrait of Muhammad and some Muslims killing people, cutting off heads, blowing themselves up, having sex with goats, raping young boys, killing homosexuals, etc. I wonder if my Senator will let that hang in the Capitol Bld. too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will have my kids paint a portrait of Muhammad and some Muslims killing people, cutting off heads, blowing themselves up, having sex with goats, raping young boys, killing homosexuals, etc. I wonder if my Senator will let that hang in the Capitol Bld. too.

Do what you want, but are those things happening around your children?

The painting is art and illustrates a viewpoint that a portion of disillusioned America holds. Maybe Congressmen need to see it.

The art has a right to be made and I would never want to ban art. But I think most reasonable people should be able to agree a painting making cops out to be pigs should not be hanging on public property.

If they could paint something with that much detail, I'd think you have some talented future artists on your hands.

Picture will apparently be removed Tuesday. It violates the House Building Commissions rules.

I am glad it is coming down but I wonder what rule it violates.

Actually, I want it to stay up. I want it to be a symbol...this is what the D's stand for and this is what the R's detest. Every R running for Senate in 2018 can show this picture in campaign ads saying this is what the D in your state is for...I am not...

I am glad it is coming down but I wonder what rule it violates.

Actually, I want it to stay up. I want it to be a symbol...this is what the D's stand for and this is what the R's detest. Every R running for Senate in 2018 can show this picture in campaign ads saying this is what the D in your state is for...I am not...

Interesting that one action by one democrat means that all democrats stand for that but when one republican does or says something racist it is an isolated incident.

^^^^^

I think people already know Dems hate cops.

You've said thousands of asinine things on here before but this is actually one of the most asinine things you have ever said on here. Knowing that I know you personally I don't have any problem with saying you are way better than this and it is shameful you would even suggest it.

You've said thousands of asinine things on here before but this is actually one of the most asinine things you have ever said on here. Knowing that I know you personally I don't have any problem with saying you are way better than this and it is shameful you would even suggest it.

Your right.

I guess all this bad media reporting is and has finally rotted my brain.

I guess it's the perception I have whe I read all the time about how much hate is out there for everything.

I actually do know many good Dems.

I don't know what's wrong with me, this crap never bothered me before, I have no clue to why it's started to make me so mad. Maybe I have fallen into the media trap.

It just makes me mad that that picture paints such a bad perspective on police and the fact that no one cared.

Why did it have to be a Republican to take it down, why couldn't a Democrat take it down?

But yeah PP92, your right, I am better than that.

Your right.

I guess all this bad media reporting is and has finally rotted my brain.

I guess it's the perception I have whe I read all the time about how much hate is out there for everything.

I actually do know many good Dems.

I don't know what's wrong with me, this crap never bothered me before, I have no clue to why it's started to make me so mad. Maybe I have fallen into the media trap.

It just makes me mad that that picture paints such a bad perspective on police and the fact that no one cared.

Why did it have to be a Republican to take it down, why couldn't a Democrat take it down?

But yeah PP92, your right, I am better than that.

Thank you for this post. Easy to say things in the heat of the moment, and the all-inclusive broad brush is rarely a good tool to use.

Thank goodness there weren't many who "liked" the original post.:thumb: