Who's Paying For That Wall?

Clyde

So the thread is about the President promising us that Mexico will pay for the wall and then saying he'll try to get them to pay for the wall.

And we get responses talking about drugs, 538, and jobs.

Telling.

We recognize Trump isn't getting Mexico to pay for the wall. He lied in his campaign, end of thread.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As JJ has pointed out, DJT has made all his detractors, left and right, look pretty foolish. DJT has already done more for the economy as PEOTUS that POTUS has done the last 8 years!

That would be incorrect, as Trump hasn't accomplished anything yet except tweet a lot. I hope he does move things forward and get a lot of positive things done. But he's never offered how he will get things done, and has backed away from several of his campaign promises. I don't see why the wall will be any different, especially given the logistics and costs of getting it done, especially considering it likely won't have much affect on illegal immigration anyway.

That would be incorrect, as Trump hasn't accomplished anything yet except tweet a lot. I hope he does move things forward and get a lot of positive things done. But he's never offered how he will get things done, and has backed away from several of his campaign promises. I don't see why the wall will be any different, especially given the logistics and costs of getting it done, especially considering it likely won't have much affect on illegal immigration anyway.

I would say people in Flint, Indianapolis and Louisville would strongly disagree!

Same here.

But now they're walking it back. "Well, we didn't really believe him. We're smarter than that. We all knew it was just a bunch of lies to get elected.":lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Did you believe "If you like you plan you can keep your plan"? I would argue that that lie had a more deleterious effect on most Americans then Trumps lie about the wall.

Edited by All Tell
Added a point

Did you believe "If you like you plan you can keep your plan"? I would argue that that lie had a more deleterious effect on most Americans then Trumps lie about the wall.

May be worthy of another thread. Not what the original post addresses, however.

Who will pay for the wall?

May be worthy of another thread. Not what the original post addresses, however.

Who will pay for the wall?

And there's the deflection. You chastised people for believing a candidate they supported and I just asked if you did the same. You took us down this tangent.

And there's the deflection. You chastised people for believing a candidate they supported and I just asked if you did the same. You took us down this tangent.

Actually, the "your guy did it too" deflection began with Post #21.

Nice try, though.