Dylan Roof GUILTY, what should his Sentence be?

Jumper_Dad

Just remember people, the thread question was "what do you think the sentence should be". It should be another thread to debate whether execution is the right thing or not.
I'm certain they're part and parcel. Tough to have this discussion without it. Otherwise we only needed a poll and that's it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is literally nothing civilized about our jailing system, and any number of things that could be labeled as barbaric. You can be against the death penalty for many reasons, but those two aren't good ones.

I'm terrified when I watch episodes of Lockdown. Absolutely horrific conditions for the common man.

• 2 weeks later...
To each his own. I'm not usually for it either but in this case after hearing his own words, I'm good with it. Agree to disagree.

But don't you see a potential problem when you have to say "to each his own" and "agree to disagree" when it comes to taking another human's life?

I don't care for auto racing at all...so what if I went into politics with a platform of making auto racing illegal because "I'm good with" that idea? Would that justify my platform?