Bengals Release Mike Nugent

Wireman

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why now? Because Nugent is a free agent and his performance guaranteed the Bengals won't sign him. They give Bullock a 3 week tryout to see if he is next year's kicker.

Side note: Bengals update threads will lose 15 posts a game by @Hellcats with Nugent gone.

Not good for business.

Don't worry there are still some Nugent supporters on here. So as soon as the new kicker missed one, the Nugent supporters will comment about it. So it should Balance it out lol.

Why now? Because Nugent is a free agent and his performance guaranteed the Bengals won't sign him. They give Bullock a 3 week tryout to see if he is next year's kicker.

Side note: Bengals update threads will lose 15 posts a game by @Hellcats with Nugent gone.

@Hellcats isn't going anywhere. Dalton is still the starting QB.

Don't worry there are still some Nugent supporters on here. So as soon as the new kicker missed one, the Nugent supporters will comment about it. So it should Balance it out lol.

I am not supporting Nugent but I will point out that his accuracy stats for both field goals and extra points are better than the stats on the guy they just signed.

@Hellcats isn't going anywhere. Dalton is still the starting QB.

You sure you guys don't got the wrong guy? Hellcats hasn't even posted in a Bengals update thread for at least two weeks...

I am not supporting Nugent but I will point out that his accuracy stats for both field goals and extra points are better than the stats on the guy they just signed.

He has the 2nd worst accuracy and the most missed XP in the league.

He makes less than 80% of both his XPs and FGs. That's atrocious.